Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Fleet Excelsior Purchase
03-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Fleet Excelsior Purchase

Hi All,

Needing some guidance pretty please, tried searching the forum but not getting the answer I need

I was going to purchase a C-Store Excelsior when I noticed the fleet version came with more spec, so I purchased 5 Fleet ship modules instead as I have 20k of fleet credits and some fleet marks, unfortunately this is another part of the game I didn't understand (my fault), to purchase I need to have completed ship provisioning at a Star base?

Now this is the bit that not sinking in at all, I'm not part of a fleet but I have been contributing to a Star Base at earth space dock, I'm wrongly or righty assuming it the one everybody sees? I've added items for others in the fleet bank, Dilithum to projects and duty officers a have spare? this Star base is tier 3 but I don?t see provisioning project for me to do?

I?m I barking up the wrong tree and need to join a fleet?

Thanks in advance experts!
Johnny

Last edited by johnnyelectric; 03-06-2013 at 02:30 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyelectric View Post
Fleet Excelsior Purchase

Hi All,

Needing some guidance pretty please, tried searching the forum but not getting the answer I need

I was going to purchase a C-Store Excelsior when I noticed the fleet version came with more spec, so I purchased 5 Fleet ship modules instead as I have 20k of fleet credits and some fleet marks, unfortunately this is another part of the game I didn?t understand (my fault), to purchase I need to have completed ship provisioning at a Star base?

Now this is the bit that not sinking in at all, I?m not part of a fleet but I have been contributing to a Star Base at earth space dock, I?m wrongly or righty assuming it the one everybody sees? I?ve added items for others in the fleet bank, Dilithum to projects and duty officers a have spare? this Star base is tier 3 but I don?t see provisioning project for me to do?

I?m I barking up the wrong tree and need to join a fleet?

Thanks in advance experts!
Johnny
Ummm, if you have been contributing to starbase projects you MUST be in a fleet.

And your fleet would need to have a shipyard at t3 to purchace the excelsior.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Captain
# 3
03-06-2013, 01:54 AM
1. you must be in a fleet and have the rank to purchase stuff from your fleet.
2. the fleet must have enough ship provisions (most fleets have anyway since this was/is the main way to level your military branch)
3. your fleet must have a Tier 3 shipyard (this does not mean that a tier 3 fleet base automatically has a tier 3 shipyard, but most do)
4. If you have 5 FSM and 20k fleet credits you are good to go and buy the ship at the shipyard on ESD

my fleet sells fleet ships for 50k dilithium, you can contact me ingame @raudl, if you need one.
Go pro or go home

Last edited by baudl; 03-06-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-06-2013, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, Well a guess I must be in a fleet then, don't remember joining it tho.. it is tier 3 but i can't purchase the ship even tho it looks like I have all the requirements..

So I have some more questions please, how do I contact my fleet leader if there is such a thing to allow me to purchase or how do I leave a fleet to join a better fleet one where I can start enjoying some team play and buy ships.

I'm gratefull of the offer to purchase baudl, this is kind of you but i will need to earn some more first as I've just put another 10k in the fleet Star Base sadly

I would prefer to be in a fleet with some light minded players that i can game with and learn from, I have not problem putting towards Star Base efforts as I have lots of nice items for my leveled toon already

thanks again
Johnny
Captain
# 5
03-06-2013, 02:54 AM
once you open the fleet window everything becomes clear...open the "roster" tab, filter the member list by rank...the highest rank is the leader.
the leave button is in the right bottom corner.

i presume you do not have permission to buy anything.
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 6
03-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Lol how can u have 20k fleetcredits and dont know that u are in a fleet?

What did u think u were spending your fleetmarks on?
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-06-2013, 03:51 AM
Thanks again Baudl, I will try that tonight when I get home

Johnny
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
03-06-2013, 04:28 AM
Sorry one last question, when you leave a fleet do your fleet credits stay with you?

thanks
Johnny
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2013, 04:37 AM
yes, they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
03-06-2013, 05:37 AM
Thank you Sir,

Well I'll try my luck with the fleet leader first, you never know

Johnny