Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Alright I understand people are having issues with the laucner and what have you but I almost feel this is not the same issue since I can not even make it into the game. I have just installed the game and when I open the launcher log in and hit engage, the screen comes up to full screen, flashes once, then goes back to the small laucnher screen and is unresponsive. I have as far as I know allowed the game and everything through windows firewall and aside from that I can not figure it out.

I assume others have had this issue somewhere along the line but I have not found it in the forums.

As I said, I feel this is different from the usual launcher issue but I could very well be wrong and just have to wait it out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 03:08 PM
anyone have any thoughs?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Never encountered it. Does your system meet all specs / do you have all unnecessary programs closed / not running in the background?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I should hope I meet specs
Asus p6t deluxe V2
i7 920 bloomfield
evga GTX260

not all programs are closed and I had to manually set up the windows firewall for it, perhaps there are more things that need to be let through? I believe I put on the .exe patcher, and launcher