Career Officer
# 1 Tribble of Borg
03-06-2013, 05:29 AM
Greetings,

I'm just asking this here for clarification. I was reading the STOWiki and it indicates that the Tribble of Borg is purchasable from the C-Store. However, I already received this tribble on one of my characters as the Test Reward for whatever weekend it was on the Test Server.

Am I screwed now since I no longer play that character? Am I not able to get the Tribble of Borg on any of my other characters? I do not see it in the C-Store anywhere on any of my characters, even the one that has it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Check in the Legacy Unlocks page. If you got things that were account unlocks before F2P but are now single purchases, they disappear from their normal place and show up in legacy along with preorder items and such.
Career Officer
# 3
03-06-2013, 06:10 AM
in any case u can still buy it in the exchange..

had the same problem its just a bug, every tribble can only be bought once it seems..

I bough my second tribble of borg on the exchange for 7m, but sometimes they are cheaper so gl hf
Career Officer
# 4
03-06-2013, 10:00 AM
The Tribble of Borg was an account unlock. If you unlocked it on your account, it should still be available to any federation and klingon characters somewhere in the c-store.

You can also still buy a single account unlock which you can, for instance, put in the fleet bank or sell on the exchange.
Career Officer
# 5
03-06-2013, 11:02 AM
I just double-checked my characters. I do not see the Tribble of Borg anywhere in the C-Store on any of my characters. The Tribble of Borg that I do have is bound to that character and cannot be transferred to any other character. I put in a ticket, but who knows if that'll get answered.
Captain
# 6
03-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maziken View Post
I just double-checked my characters. I do not see the Tribble of Borg anywhere in the C-Store on any of my characters. The Tribble of Borg that I do have is bound to that character and cannot be transferred to any other character. I put in a ticket, but who knows if that'll get answered.
Did you check the C-Store while logged into the game on your characters, and not just on the website? If you earned it from testing on Tribble, it'll should be an account wide Legacy unlock. It won't show up just looking on the website though.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Career Officer
# 7
03-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
Did you check the C-Store while logged into the game on your characters, and not just on the website? If you earned it from testing on Tribble, it'll should be an account wide Legacy unlock. It won't show up just looking on the website though.
Yes, I checked in-game. It is not listed under the Legacy Unlocks or any other section on ANY of my characters' C-Store.
Career Officer
# 8
03-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
The original poster is in the right. I just encountered and was doing some research on this issue this morning - once you've obtained one of the C-store tribbles one time, on any character, they disappear from the C-store for that character and all others on that account, whether the C-store is accessed in-game or from the website. This issue seems to crop up regardless of when/how you obtained the tribble, too - my Tribble of Borg is from pre-F2P days, and the Tribble of Borg is not an available option in the C-store for any of my newer characters - it's not on the Personnel - Companions tab, and it's not in the Legacy Unlocks. I literally have no way to obtain a Tribble of Borg for any of my new characters other than the Exchange, which is irksome.

Basically, the C-store tribbles are acting as though they're limited to 1 per account, as far as the C-store is concerned.

At any rate, I submitted a support ticket about it this morning (through the website, not a bug report or a GM ticket), so we'll see how that goes.

In regard to hating Star Trek 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kain9prime View Post
IDIC fail.
Career Officer
# 9
03-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkindness2 View Post
The original poster is in the right. I just encountered and was doing some research on this issue this morning - once you've obtained one of the C-store tribbles one time, on any character, they disappear from the C-store for that character and all others on that account, whether the C-store is accessed in-game or from the website. This issue seems to crop up regardless of when/how you obtained the tribble, too - my Tribble of Borg is from pre-F2P days, and the Tribble of Borg is not an available option in the C-store for any of my newer characters - it's not on the Personnel - Companions tab, and it's not in the Legacy Unlocks. I literally have no way to obtain a Tribble of Borg for any of my new characters other than the Exchange, which is irksome.

Basically, the C-store tribbles are acting as though they're limited to 1 per account, as far as the C-store is concerned.

At any rate, I submitted a support ticket about it this morning (through the website, not a bug report or a GM ticket), so we'll see how that goes.
Please let me know what you find out. I submitted a ticket in-game for GM Help, I'll let you know what they reply with.
Career Officer
# 10 ToB
03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Shows for me near the bottom of "legacy unlocks" in the C-Store. It is greyed out, but I still can "claim" it.