Commander
What is this armband? Where did it come from? Does it have to do with the Iconians? Is the tailor a SPY?

http://i.imgur.com/uDgiMeq.jpg

(No, seriously, what's up with this and where do I get one?)
Career Officer
# 2
03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
The style vaguely reminds me of an Orion armband, but nothing exactly like the one shown exists for them.

I second the "where do I get one". Elthora would love it.
Captain
# 3
03-10-2013, 03:42 PM
My question is how you equip 65 hypo
Captain
# 4
03-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
My question is how you equip 65 hypo
You should see the 120 hypo stack in my tray.

You equip 1-20 in your device slots and any in your inventory show up on the tray with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
03-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
The style vaguely reminds me of an Orion armband, but nothing exactly like the one shown exists for them.

I second the "where do I get one". Elthora would love it.
yea it looks like a orion arm band only given to feds cus its bang for buck.
Rihannsu
# 6
03-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
yea it looks like a orion arm band only given to feds cus its bang for buck.
It's the formal wear upper arm bracelet... unfortunately for the reasons I touched on in the thread, it is impossible to replicate this uniform on a player character.
Captain
# 7
03-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
It's the formal wear upper arm bracelet... unfortunately for the reasons I touched on in the thread, it is impossible to replicate this uniform on a player character.
Hmm. I think you're right. Makes me wonder if it's intentional or not.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Rihannsu
# 8
03-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Hmm. I think you're right. Makes me wonder if it's intentional or not.
There are a number of other costumes that appear on the starbase that - while using 'stock' parts - can't be replicated by players. The Orion gun-bunnys on the KDF starbase are a good example, mixing the TOS mirror universe sports bra, mercenary grenade belts, and Omega Force armor bits. The KDF quest-giver on New Romulus is another example, mixing honor guard pieces with KDF veteran uniform bits.

I don't know if those choices were intentional in the sense of "let's stick it to the players by highlighting what we don't let them do in the editor," but it certainly reflects the fact that there are many legitimate uniform combos that can't be done solely because of the slot type system.
Captain
# 9
03-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
There are a number of other costumes that appear on the starbase that - while using 'stock' parts - can't be replicated by players. The Orion gun-bunnys on the KDF starbase are a good example, mixing the TOS mirror universe sports bra, mercenary grenade belts, and Omega Force armor bits. The KDF quest-giver on New Romulus is another example, mixing honor guard pieces with KDF veteran uniform bits.

I don't know if those choices were intentional in the sense of "let's stick it to the players by highlighting what we don't let them do in the editor," but it certainly reflects the fact that there are many legitimate uniform combos that can't be done solely because of the slot type system.
Hmmm. That is true. Like the Orion Waitress on Droanza that is using the Mirror Thighhighs, or the KDF anniversary Dancers that use mirror sash (or the ones that lack the sash entirely for that matter), the Vulcans that use Videk parts, the temple hoods you cant get, or the sunbathers on Risa that use colour combinations that aren't possible.

There are a lot of these. :/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."