Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Starfleet Veteran
Hi Sir,

I now have the last mission of the Romulan REP, "Secrets of the Ancient". But what are we supposed to do please ? Where do we need to go ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Commander
# 2
03-05-2013, 03:59 PM
This video shows you the entire mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UMOJ...2Ie9enPIQE-P3w

If you don't want spoilers just watch the beginning so you know where to go and how to pick up the final mission.
Captain
# 3
03-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Do the Rep4-Mission agains. You need to go to the Undergound caves.
It's new? NERF IT TILL IT BLEEDS

PWE proudly presents STO:Season 9.x: The Big Nerf.
Dil-sinks, EC-Value-Nerf and player satisfaction Nerf (a.k.a. Crafting Revamp), join the most epic grind ever avaiable in STO...
Career Officer
# 4
03-05-2013, 04:01 PM
You need to be at the Underground Ruins, in the last room to trigger the cut scene you need to see to finish off the Romulan Rep.

This is the same location as the Power Source mission, and you need to have that mission to enter the ruins.

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_Secrets_of_the_Ancients
Starfleet Veteran
# 5 >>>
03-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi Sir,

I Completed the Mission "Secrets of the ancients", but I can't find how to "file a report", the 3rd part of the Mission. Where do I Need to go to file the report to D'tan please ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Captain
# 6
03-06-2013, 03:39 PM
You must stand in the last room of the power source (undergound ruins), after all tholians are defeated. Stand in the center of the room, and there should be an option to hail him.
It's new? NERF IT TILL IT BLEEDS

PWE proudly presents STO:Season 9.x: The Big Nerf.
Dil-sinks, EC-Value-Nerf and player satisfaction Nerf (a.k.a. Crafting Revamp), join the most epic grind ever avaiable in STO...