Career Officer
# 21
03-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Meh, I'd be happier in a classless system myself. Let me spend points on what skills I want to have and call it a day.

It certainly makes PvP situations more appealing to me. PvP in MMO is always a pale comparison to a real test of skills, so many factors out of player control. I vastly prefer systems where everybody is on the exact same footing and it is what they do with those resources that determines the victor... but I digress.
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Captain
# 22
03-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post
Meh, I'd be happier in a classless system myself. Let me spend points on what skills I want to have and call it a day.
You already can spend points on what skills you want. They have revamped the skill trees multiple times to create a system that really is not bound or restricted by the profession you chose at creation.

Sure you may not be able to train some of the BOFF skills, but people can do that for your BOFFs and trade em right back.

The only difference is captain powers, and that's like three buttons per character. There's so little difference between classes these days.
Career Officer
# 23
03-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, I realize that, but in my world there would be no "captain powers" you would all be the same only your choices would differentiate you.

Not that I expect or am calling for such a change here, just being whimsical.
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard