Starfleet Veteran
Hi Sir ,

I died in the Tube in Khitomer, and got the "Assimilated" accolade, then I completed the first Mission of the Borg, and then I Went to the USS Victory to complete the "Assimilation" accolade. but where can I Claim My Borg BO please ?

Thx in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Lieutenant
# 2
09-25-2013, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfather777 View Post
Hi Sir ,

I died in the Tube in Khitomer, and got the "Assimilated" accolade, then I completed the first Mission of the Borg, and then I Went to the USS Victory to complete the "Assimilation" accolade. but where can I Claim My Borg BO please ?

Allfather
cryptic removed this boff because it was free and looked cool so they added a pay only version of this.

only borg sci boff is now on lobi store or in exchange
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
09-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Once you've got the accolade (which it sounds like you've got) you need to speak to Four of Ten on board the USS Victory at Battle Group Omega who gives you an option to receive the Borg BOFF (text options something like freeing a member of the collective, but I forget the exact wording been a couple of months since I liberated my last Borg).

According to STO Wiki you also can't receive the BOFF until you've unlocked the Borg Collective episode in the episodes tab (http://sto.gamepedia.com/Borg_Scienc...icer_Candidate).

As far as I'm aware the BOFF wasn't removed when the Romulan Borg BOFF was added (haven't seen anything in the patch notes to this effect) and it was certainly still in place as recently as a couple of months ago as my Romulan toon unlocked the accolade and collected the BOFF.

Hope that helps.
Empire Veteran
# 4
09-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfather777 View Post
Hi Sir ,

Allfather
not sure about the feddie version, but when kdf report to kang they have to specifically speak to the borg npc to get the borg boff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revyremi View Post
cryptic removed this boff because it was free and looked cool so they added a pay only version of this.

when did they do that? the female cstore borg has been there a long time and isnt too similair to the male accolade borg. she is an efficient engi, and can be altered in the tailor.

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Commander
# 5
09-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:

The Khitomer Borg is still available, or it was still available 6 weeks ago.
Captain
# 6
09-25-2013, 09:40 AM
This reminds me. I haven't done that one yet for my rommie. Time to go borg busting.
Lieutenant
# 7
09-25-2013, 10:13 AM
well if its still in game its not working for me got the accolade unlocked borg mish still nothing
Commander
# 8
09-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
well if its still in game its not working for me got the accolade unlocked borg mish still nothing
Make sure you have a spare slot in your roster.
Lieutenant
# 9
09-25-2013, 12:59 PM
just tryed it on another toon and its working must have been a bugged toon
Captain
# 10
09-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyrecce View Post
Make sure you have a spare slot in your roster.

^^^ This .

If you have too many unslotted BO's in your "bridge officer candidates" (see Stations tab) , then you cannot claim / buy / or get via trade any new BO (including the Borg one) , and you have to delete (or sell) some of your candidates to make room for new ones .
STO will be out of Beta in another 2-4 years ???
... you know after another 3 story arc remasters, crafting revamp, skills revamp, PVP upgrade ...
*note : the 2-4 year guesstimate came out of comparing Cryptic's Dev speed and that of a snail . Sadly the snail won .