Career Officer
Hey there!

I am trying to figure out how to free the Defera Engineers in the Power Plant. I see the trapped engineer, killed the three Borg Drones, but I could not go further.

Is there a console somewhere...? I know that I am missing something...

Please help! The STO wiki does not have a proper walkthrough...

Respectfully,
Talamon Vantika
Career Officer
# 2
03-10-2013, 09:05 PM
People stated that this is a bug, so I withdraw the question. Crap, I hate unfinished accolades...
Rihannsu
# 3
03-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talamonvantika View Post
People stated that this is a bug, so I withdraw the question. Crap, I hate unfinished accolades...
My fleet did this mission yesterday during an accolade-hunting expedition to Defera. The dialogue to drop the force field appeared normally when we walked up to it.

There isn't a console or other highlighted objective... just kill the borg, then walk up to the force field. You should receive a prompt to signal the engineer. Your officer will play the 'wave' emote, then the engineer will drop the force field.

Hope that helps
Career Officer
# 4
03-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Most of Defera is unplayable and buggy, best to avoid that stuff. Its only had the same bugs since S5, but each season introduces more, by S8 you should crash just on beaming down.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Career Officer
# 5
03-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Every time I tried to communicate with the trapped Deferi, after killing the borg, I was teleported outside the room and the borg reset.

=/
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Career Officer
# 6
03-11-2013, 06:56 AM
There should be a forcefield in that room, after killing the borg u would walk up to the forcefield, interacti with the trapped deferi.
That deferi then would walk over to a console to drop the forcefield, after which u go to him to intract and get him to follow u, while some more borg spawn after interacting with the deferi.

Trying to walk towards the deferi before the interact would result in a repulse.