Captain
The website says it is being redirected in ways it will never complete. Tried three browsers none load the support page. All other pages work.

Contacting PWE is impossible.

Heads up Cryptic.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Career Officer
# 2
03-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
The website says it is being redirected in ways it will never complete. Tried three browsers none load the support page. All other pages work.

Heads up Cryptic.
Every time I attempt to use PWE's support website, I encounter this same problem. It is impossible to access. As far as I can tell, it has always been this way. It's... frustrating, to say the least.
Career Officer
# 3
03-08-2013, 10:59 AM
I've had this problem with the website, and the in-game system, since Season 7 launched. I think they turned it off on purpose.
Career Officer
# 4
03-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Both in-game and web based ticketing is broken. They've been broken since Season 6, probably before.

The only way to get contact is by emailing customer support, but do not expect a helpful answer 99% of the time.

Like it or lump it. I doubt you will ever get a response to this thread from anyone @ Cryptic.
Captain
# 5
03-08-2013, 01:16 PM
In fairness, I've never talked to any customer support staff anywhere in the world working for any company that did anything other that feed you form answers out of the binder they get handed. I can sort of do with just cutting that out altogether from my life.
Career Officer
# 6
03-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post

"Working as intended."
How the Devs see Star Trek, apparently:
Star Trek: The Original Grind
Star Trek: The Next Grind
Star Trek: Deep Space Grind
Star Trek: Voyage to the Grind
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-10-2013, 06:56 AM
so the borked klingon character will stay that way unless i read the above .....im done bye not spending more time on this NOR any money....have a nice day and enjoy the bad review i give everywhere
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-10-2013, 09:05 AM
I've tried to open tickets on...

Windows Explorer on PC
Firefox on PC
Chrome on PC
Safari on Mac
Firefox on Mac
Chrome on Mac

None of them work. I get the same redirect error. As such I usually select login issues as that works, explain how their system is a effective as a screen door on a submarine and then outline my issue.

Awesome!! Way to go PWE!! You're sooooo cool!!!
Captain
# 9
03-10-2013, 09:29 AM
It seems to depend on where you are. Using my standard connection from Singapore, everything works fine. However, if I switch on HotspotShield, which routes my connection through an American server, I get the endless redirect. Maybe a non-US proxy would help?
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
I've tried to open tickets on...

Windows Explorer on PC
Firefox on PC
Chrome on PC
Safari on Mac
Firefox on Mac
Chrome on Mac

None of them work. I get the same redirect error. As such I usually select login issues as that works, explain how their system is a effective as a screen door on a submarine and then outline my issue.

Awesome!! Way to go PWE!! You're sooooo cool!!!
Oh, I've also tried in Australia and the US. No go for either.