Empire Veteran
# 1 Transporter Room: Seethrough
03-10-2013, 06:56 PM
I can see from the door opening (outside of room) the inside of the room where a wall should be. For example... you see the door outlined... but everything around the door you can see though as well like a door although not a door. Also the same with the transporter.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Empire Veteran
# 2
03-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Whew!

You had me worried!

I was thinking that you were reporting the bug on fade out where with female characters where you almost always geta pantie shot. Of course my real question is why all races only have black panties.. Is it a uniform thing? Its all so confusing.. And why are Orions wearing ..oh never mind...

and by the way I don't consider it a bug, more like a bonus..

Dirty old trekkei's unite!
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Empire Veteran
# 3
03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Whew!

You had me worried!

I was thinking that you were reporting the bug on fade out where with female characters where you almost always geta pantie shot. Of course my real question is why all races only have black panties.. Is it a uniform thing? Its all so confusing.. And why are Orions wearing ..oh never mind...

and by the way I don't consider it a bug, more like a bonus..

Dirty old trekkei's unite!
For a better pic... the wall should look like this:------- but it looks like this: - -

So if you are looking at it lets say you are about to go in the door... you see the transporter room although the door is not open. It is like glasss with some wall lines.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!