Female
KDF

both KHG XII and KHG XII optional outfits unlocked

upper correct: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/6ccnt45...0817220217.png
upper wrong: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/09j386n...0817233758.png

chest gear correct: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/418mdb9...0817215815.png
chest gear wrong: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/wfnktco...0817235186.png

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(i don't understand.... why did nobody complain about this yet!? that is like the worst and most obvious bug EVER!)
Rihannsu
# 2
03-08-2013, 01:58 PM
I think it's a bug with all Type 2 costume unlocks post-rep. People have complained. The results speak for themselves.
Captain
# 3
03-08-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm also missing the Be'ves...

Screenshot showing unlocked Honor Guard/HG Hos, without Be'ves.

Bug report submitted.
Rihannsu
# 4
03-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Hmmm, the symptoms here sound a little like what cropped up with the Fleet costumes. Specifically, when folks who didn't have the Odyssey uniform unlocked went to the Embassy tailor, they got the Odyssey uniform instead of the Romulan Senate Robes.

Is this bug only manifesting when folks go directly to the Type 2 and Type 3 uniforms? If you unlock the Type 1 uniform first, does the bug manifest? Does subsequently unlocking the Type 1 fix the bug?
Captain
# 5
03-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
Is this bug only manifesting when folks go directly to the Type 2 and Type 3 uniforms? If you unlock the Type 1 uniform first, does the bug manifest? Does subsequently unlocking the Type 1 fix the bug?
I'm working through Type 1 now, having had a similar thought. However, the only thing I'm missing is Be'ves... all standard (including standard outfit pieces that aren't available from Type 1), Hos, and Quv outfit pieces are available, but not Be'ves.
Career Officer
# 6
03-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Would it be at all possible for someone to confirm or deny that unlocking the Type 1 project affects this?
Captain
# 7
03-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
Would it be at all possible for someone to confirm or deny that unlocking the Type 1 project affects this?
Completing the Type 1 project after the Type 2-4 projects does not seem to unlock Be'ves. Doing them in the proper order might, but it's impossible for me to check with my Orion, seeing as I already completed the projects with her.
Rihannsu
# 8
03-18-2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
Completing the Type 1 project after the Type 2-4 projects does not seem to unlock Be'ves. Doing them in the proper order might, but it's impossible for me to check with my Orion, seeing as I already completed the projects with her.
That's disappointing.
Captain
# 9
03-18-2013, 03:50 PM
this bug has been reported, millions of times, including by myself in a topic which even got borticus answer, they fixed the helmet issue(which was also affecting feds, so obviously it gets fixed), but didn't fix the chest, and honestly i don't expect them to, i gave up already, this will probably yet another KDF bug that will last forever, welcome to STO.

also don't expect to see any dev answering your topic here lol, i wonder if they even read any of these areas.
Ensign
# 10
03-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenicius View Post
this bug has been reported, millions of times, including by myself in a topic which even got borticus answer, they fixed the helmet issue(which was also affecting feds, so obviously it gets fixed), but didn't fix the chest, and honestly i don't expect them to, i gave up already, this will probably yet another KDF bug that will last forever, welcome to STO.

also don't expect to see any dev answering your topic here lol, i wonder if they even read any of these areas.
I am also another frustrated customer who has stopped giving money until I get my Be'ves chest gear unlocked.