Survivor of Romulus
# 181
03-13-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
That wasn't because of a desire to keep them out; it was because making them not look stupid takes a lot more work than just adding bumpy foreheads and noses to humans.

Whether or not they succeeded of course is a matter for individual taste, although it appears a lot of people are fairly happy with them. I personally think they did a good job, on both the Caitians and the Kzin--, er, I mean the Ferasans.
I'd say they did a pretty good job making the cat species. They don't look stupid or out of place at all, and especially the way that the male Caitian was made to look is pretty cool.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lt. Commander
# 182
03-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Khitomer!!!! thats khitomer i would bet ya.
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Ensign
# 183
03-14-2013, 11:53 AM
Mmm...am I the only one that sees webbed fingers (and only three of them) on the "woman's" hand? (what we assume is a woman, by the shape of the legs and the long hair).

Wonder she's meant to be some aquatic speciec, which would also explain the lack of clothes/shoes, or just a case of an artist with big issues when it comes to draw hands!
Republic Veteran
# 184
03-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Was the shape of the fire intended to suggest a green phoenix rising?
Lt. Commander
# 185
03-14-2013, 01:18 PM
"Oh it may look like Vulcan phaser women but looks can be deciveing"- Your friends, The Undine
Survivor of Remus
# 186 My Thoughts
03-14-2013, 06:26 PM
The guy looks like a Starfleet officer no? The uniform looks like it has "Panels and Pockets" and a Loose Knee High style, classic Federation or KDF STO so the guy is the player IMHO.

The lady i believe is Sela. The former Romulan Empress was kidnapped a long time ago and been MIA ever since. During that time, the Dominoun Returned, the Tholains are on the rise, the Terrans are stepping up their game. So that long hair is plausible since we haven't seen her in awhile.

This looks like a PvE Featured Series to me. A rescue op if you will.

Or its a blatent rip off of a Batman Begins wallpaper.

Either way its spooky.
Republic Veteran
# 187
03-14-2013, 06:39 PM
So someone picked the Green ending for STO...great now we are all borg.
Lt. Commander
# 188
03-15-2013, 09:42 AM
wouldnt be suprised iif this coming screenshot is another pic with a different saying similar to this one and the 2 may pics before it