Lt. Commander
# 1 Loading Screen doesnt finish
01-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi there,

i've been trying to enter Vega System for about an hour but the the Game just wont stop loading.
All other areas before worked fine, even if it took some time to get those maps loaded, it's no comparison to this.

I already checked the board, but no one seems to have encountered the same issue.

Thanks in advance, I'd really love to check out more than the first tutorial levels.

edit: Think i didnt check the board well enough.. some1 had the same issue and worked it out by setting graphics back to standard... gonna try that..
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 05:09 PM
well if your loading more then a few minutes you got a hickup and need to restart the game... loading for an hour should really not be something you hafte ask about... its server unstability as they are stressing the farm to its limits. Make a bug report on it tho so it can get fixed at some point...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 05:04 AM
im haveing Same problems over here, reloaded many times now, and yet same problem =(

plz do something, as no other options r allowed , as i log in the game, i load for ever, since Vega System wont load.

thx in advance
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2010, 05:08 AM
you gzys CAN load xD ... if i try to login, i get an window with "script failure" ...idk what that is ...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2010, 05:15 AM
I have been experiencing the same issue but in more than just the vega system.
There has been a short time frame at around the beginning of open beta during which it worked fine but now it is back.
The loading bar stops at approximately 90% and then won't move no matter how long you wait.

Workaround:
This has worked in closed beta and should still do the trick:
Before zoning into a new area/system go to your options screen and move the video quality slider ("show advanced settings" flag has to be disabled) all the way to the left/lowest setting.

If you cannot log into the game in the first place, hit the "back" button when on the character selection screen. The ingame log-in screen that you will see has an "options" button in the lower right area allowing you to access the video settings etc.

Considering how often you zone/load into different areas in this game having to do all this is of course a royal pain, especially if you want to turn up the graphics settings again after arriving in the new area. Unfortunately though this seems to be the only way to actually get to play for those of us affected by the issue.

Edit: typos