Commander
the reason I am asking is I'd like to create a mission where the player must go to New Romulus to begin. however, I don't want lower level players to be restricted from playing my mission if they don't have to be. thanks!

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Career Officer
# 2
03-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djf021 View Post
the reason I am asking is I'd like to create a mission where the player must go to New Romulus to begin. however, I don't want lower level players to be restricted from playing my mission if they don't have to be. thanks!
I believe it is for level 50 players only.
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Career Officer
# 3
03-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
I believe it is for level 50 players only.
Correct, but anyone can access Tau Dewa Sector Block, and if you just use the planet as a door to launch the mission it should work okay.
"Everybody Chill Out!"

"I'mma cold-blooded killer... Ha ha! get it?"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Rihannsu
# 4
03-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Correct, but anyone can access Tau Dewa Sector Block, and if you just use the planet as a door to launch the mission it should work okay.
off the top of my head i dont even think the Tau Dewa sector has been hooked up yet.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
03-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
off the top of my head i dont even think the Tau Dewa sector has been hooked up yet.
It has.

/10 char
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 6
03-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
It has.

/10 char
So we can launch a Foundry story about New Romulus well before the player even really knows anything about the official story. Interesting. I haven't grinded it enough to know what that story is, but this info could be useful.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Yep, all kinds of doors, interact objects and contacts on New Romulus. Sadly nothing for the rest of Tau Dewa.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Rihannsu
# 8
03-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
It has.

/10 char
Quote:
Yep, all kinds of doors, interact objects and contacts on New Romulus. Sadly nothing for the rest of Tau Dewa.
these seem to conflict.

You say 'it has' in response, but then say 'nothing for Tau Dewa'.

which one is it?

I know new romulus is there and has plenty of doors but are the actual systems in tau dewa there?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
03-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Sorry I thought we were talking about New Romulus, my bad. I also spoke without researching. I knew New Romulus was but I had to check on the rest, which I now have done.

So defnitively:
New Romulus - hooked up
Rest of Tau Dewa - not hooked up