Lt. Commander
hey i have a question I hope someone knows the answer to. my buddy just ordered STO on steam. i already have an amazon preorder. he got the basic game. I was wondering if it would be possible to, say, talk him into getting deluxe, the difference i would give him. would he be able to give me the autoturret bonus, but keep the chronodynamic armor bonus that he wanted from the normal steam game?

or are they built in together in one key?

THANKS!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2010, 09:57 PM
hmm, yall might be able to trade ingame.. cant get sub bonuses till launch also..
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2010, 09:59 PM
i just dont want to buy him extra goodies if he cant trade them to me in the long run lol if anyone knows definitively plz lemme know.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2010, 10:11 PM
I think the autoturret is an in game item. Should be able to just give it to someone else.

One thing I noticed though. Many items bind of equip. Not sure if Cryptic will bind the bonus item from the start.

Another thing I noticed, turrets are like peashooter... really weak. I'm not quite sure how good the bonus item 'autoturret' is, but I got a 'turret' in the game beta and it's almost worthless. Tried it once, and that's it, replace with something else.

Seems the 360 deg firing arc really takes it's toll in the firepower.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-24-2010, 10:19 PM
yes but it says that it goes in the tactical slot. I'm wondering if it's a console that allows you to toggle one of your weapons to 360 coverage. maybe that's just wishful thinking.