Republic Veteran
Is there any chance that the unique consoles on each would be up for sale in any of online stores to buy to make it easier to complete the set?

Right now I only got battle cruiser console and would like the destroyer one so can complete set but I don't feel it right i have to waste a ship slot for a ship I will not be flying. I wouldn't mind if its in lobi store for about 400 lobi. would be a win win in my book. Ship stays rare and more people can complete their set on their battle cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb2011 View Post
Is there any chance that the unique consoles on each would be up for sale in any of online stores to buy to make it easier to complete the set?

Right now I only got battle cruiser console and would like the destroyer one so can complete set but I don't feel it right i have to waste a ship slot for a ship I will not be flying. I wouldn't mind if its in lobi store for about 400 lobi. would be a win win in my book. Ship stays rare and more people can complete their set on their battle cruiser.
Lock Boxes are what pay the bills to keep Star Trek Online.
Republic Veteran
# 3
06-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb2011 View Post

At 400 Lobi, that ship would not be rare.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.