Lieutenant
# 11 Great Fleet
07-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Been in this fleet for 2 months now. Great people, always something to do. Also we rock as gettting projects done
Lt. Commander
# 12 Fresh Recruits
09-29-2013, 07:16 PM
There's been an upswing of interested recruits lately, so I wanted to put this out there for those new or returning or existing players who are looking for a good fleet.

For those who want raw stats, we have a T4 starbase (about a month or so away from the upgrade to T5 Military), A T3 embassy and T3 mine. There's usually ample opportunity to contribute, if you need fleet marks (BRING DOFFS! PLEASE!!!)

We're pretty small, low drama, tight knit and quite welcoming for a bunch of Trek geeks.

Our leaders dabble in a bunch of things - we have some who PVP, some who PVE, some who dedicate their lives to DOFFing, all kinds of things.

So if you're looking for a decent bunch of people, look us up. If you want to talk to me directly, you can seek me out at @Cokecan in game, and if I'm not up to my eyeballs in Borg Spheres running around like squirrels on meth, I'll talk to you about joining up.

Thanks, and see you in game.
Ensign
# 13
04-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Is this fleet still about? I'm rather new to STO, and very interested in a more...Cardassian outlook.
Career Officer
# 14
04-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonian View Post
Is this fleet still about? I'm rather new to STO, and very interested in a more...Cardassian outlook.
Yep, still about.

More Cardassian outlook ? Don't know what exactly you mean about that, but don't worry about it, we gotz lotz going on
New players welcome !

PM me in game for an invite.
PLEASE fix the Dauntless. See suggestion below
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
how to make it too good (10/10)- if the LT tac was uni, it would probably be a 9/10, an extra LT eng or sci would have wonderful usefulness. this actually sorta, kinda, NEEDS to happen. 10/10 would make the LTC universal instead.
Ensign
# 15
04-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Daro Telmar (Telmar@bostonian) reporting for duty!
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-30-2014, 08:09 AM
Welcome aboard!

To further update my previous post, we're now a T5 Starbase with T5 Military and T5 Engineering.

We are cranking out the projects needed to achieve T5 Science, so there's still lots of room for contribution. (Please bring the sacrificial white DOFFS...)

Also, we have a T3 Mine, Embassy and Spire.

And some cool people.
Lt. Commander
# 17 We did it!
06-16-2014, 09:47 AM
I'd just like to take this time, as the last T5 project (Comm Array) ticks down in the next hour, to congratulate everyone in the fleet for this accomplishment. We may not have been the first, second, or even close - but we got it done, and for that, I am proud of you all.

Kudos go out to all members of the 11th Order - former and current alike. I wouldn't have been able to announce this fact without any of you.

Thanks everyone. And see you when the next fleet holding drops!