Career Officer
# 1 Fleet Odyssey star cruiser
03-11-2013, 04:40 AM
Ok yesterday around 9:46PM (GMT) i saw an oddy class with fleet hull and ik that sounds crazy but i saw it. and i was wondering if anybody knew how to get it because the anneversairy doesn't give it believe me i wasted 200k FC's to try it

does anybody know how to get it? and sorry about this but i cannot post the screenshot i took of it
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-11-2013, 08:30 AM
well, the anniversary one wouldn't have it. there are two odyssey cruisers in the fleet store, at least there was when i last looked. i think you gotta buy the one that needs fleet modules to get the fleet skin.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Captain
# 3
03-11-2013, 12:00 PM
There is no Odyssey with the fleet skin. There is also no Odyssey that require FSMs. What you probably saw was a freebie Oddy with the Aegis shield.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
# 4
03-11-2013, 12:33 PM
It's what 21st century humans called an U.F.O...

Were there little green men in the windows?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
There is no Odyssey with the fleet skin. There is also no Odyssey that require FSMs. What you probably saw was a freebie Oddy with the Aegis shield.
I also saw one dude from some Italian fleet whit it.
Captain
# 6
03-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc View Post
I also saw one dude from some Italian fleet whit it.
I repeat what I said. There is no fleet material available to the Odyssey. What you probably saw was material 3 with the Aegis shield.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2013, 04:43 AM
Nop, it was fleet material. I have Fleet Patrol so i know how it looks. Those funny rectangular windows, "aztec" on the hull and azure colored nacelles
Career Officer
# 8
03-12-2013, 05:05 AM
I would have thought that the Tier-5 shipyard Fleet version would have access to the fleet skin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 9
03-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Could have also been the Veteran skin.
On some ships it looks remarkably similar to the fleet skin, especially Fed-side.
Captain
# 10
03-13-2013, 02:32 PM
The Fleet Odyssey is basically the Anniversary Odyssey, to the best of my knowledge. I don't know anything about the fleet coloration - as someone said earlier in the thread, apparently it isn't possible - although I'm pretty sure that the Anniversary Odyssey skin can't be used on the regular Odyssey if you have both.

It's very expensive in terms of fleet credits (200K), no FSMs. Unless you're crazy about the original Anniversary Odyssey, or just plain can't afford a "real" Odyssey, probably no good reason to get it, since it's basically a gimped Science Odyssey with no ability to use the console set.