Captain
# 11
03-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red01999 View Post
The Fleet Odyssey is basically the Anniversary Odyssey, to the best of my knowledge. I don't know anything about the fleet coloration - as someone said earlier in the thread, apparently it isn't possible - although I'm pretty sure that the Anniversary Odyssey skin can't be used on the regular Odyssey if you have both.

It's very expensive in terms of fleet credits (200K), no FSMs. Unless you're crazy about the original Anniversary Odyssey, or just plain can't afford a "real" Odyssey, probably no good reason to get it, since it's basically a gimped Science Odyssey with no ability to use the console set.
The anniversary Oddy uses material 6, which is available to the C-store variants.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
03-14-2013, 05:36 PM
..... I'm sorry but I have a Tactical Odissey with.... Fleet material! It's appear in the costumization 3 or 4 weeks ago! Only the material and patterns, not the windows! And now if I want to change the visual, the fleet mat. it's disappear.
Ah, and I have the dread with fleet mat (like the Ody).... Maybe a little spoiler for a future Fleet Ody and Fleet Dread?

(Alexei@robos84 if anyone want to see the ship)

Last edited by robos8; 03-14-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Commander
# 14
04-14-2013, 11:50 AM
I hate to break it to you, but that's the Veteran skin. bud.
Career Officer
# 15
04-14-2013, 12:44 PM
No, that's definitely the fleet ship material. Nevertheless, there is no Fleet Odyssey. It does not currently exist. With as many undocumented console commands as the tailor has, it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone figured out how to enable it.

But the Odyssey available in the T5 fleet shipyard is nothing more than a re-release of the free Odyssey. If it comes with a new material option, that's news to me, but its stats are not a "fleet" upgrade.
Lieutenant
# 16
09-08-2013, 07:55 AM
i think like the fleet variants of starships you my have to own one of the bundle oddys to get the fleet material to appear.