Constant nerfing of things in game at the whim of devs that are effecting their playstyles.
(Having a player account while being a dev is what is commonly referred to as a conflict on interest)
Forum "people" who constantly attack any position for the express point of arguing about something such as the OT being "insignificant'" when by doing so they demonstrate their little minds as being such instead.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
My biggest annoyance is flickering graphics in certain skydomes. Has always been an issue. Quit playing about 8 months ago,come back and it still happens. This really needs to be a priority fix. Makes it really hard on the eyes and just ruins the game in my opinion.
1. My computer sucks and it lags all the time, your stupid plasma spam doesnt help me to recover from it.
2. I cannot afford new computer to actually play this game properly, and I'm stressing over it ALOT.
3. people don't heal in stfs or they don't know how to efficiently make them, elite pugs(aka channels such as publicelitestf and elitestf) or not. this has dragged me closer and closer into making a rage guide to SPACE stfs. ground works just fine!
4. people cheesing about stupid stuff when there is solution to the stuff they are doing wrong. (aka chat channels wont go to other toons, why do I die in stfs, how to move money/dilith to alts, why I cannot drag items to exchange so i dont have to manually type their name(LOL))
5. KDF doesnt get content when fed gets content ALL the time. everytime kdf got soemthing fed also got the same thing. how many times feds got something but kdf didnt get anything? TOO MANY!
6. you have to manually delete all the "item has sold in exchange" -mails instead of just checking them all and deleting all at once
Say the word, it saves the world. CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
My biggest annoyance with this game is the fight you have once in a while with your actions bars. And this comes from the fact that items and skills are sometimes put on one of your action bars.
Right now I have problems with set bonus skills, Jem'haddar and Breen. They are put somewhere in a slot. When I move them to a slot that is more convenient for me, it will return to its former slot, when I relog or when I change instance.
- the time it takes to come out of combat. It is a ridiculous long timespan, which breaks gameplay to a huge amount in my opinion (space and ground)
- communications disable you cloak (why?) / no options to disable this dialogue
- high end equipment requires you to join a fleet, there is no alternative for weapons (give us back the old mkXII borg space weapons or a expensive alternative for fleet weapons?)
- crafting is useless
- if the lockbox-system isn't required for funding the game, it would be better off without it