Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
if you wanted to hear about game breakers these are 2 that for now will prevent me from playing i can't get out of the system i'm currently in the sector map will not load and the game kicks me off line. then i get the can't transfer character error or the map is full error. I will keep trying but i really can't do anything until it's fixed.

While this is beta and for that reason i understand come release that understanding goes out the window. I am of the option that I better not ever see these errors after the game releases. While I was looking at so many loading screens you will need to speed up the loading.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remen
if you wanted to hear about game breakers these are 2 that for now will prevent me from playing i can't get out of the system i'm currently in the sector map will not load and the game kicks me off line. then i get the can't transfer character error or the map is full error. I will keep trying but i really can't do anything until it's fixed.

While this is beta and for that reason i understand come release that understanding goes out the window. I am of the option that I better not ever see these errors after the game releases. While I was looking at so many loading screens you will need to speed up the loading.
It's a known issue. they are currently testing a fix for it, and it should be patched to the server soon.