Ensign
# 1 Flushing Fleet Marks
03-12-2013, 05:45 PM
I don't belong to a fleet, but I might want to join one one day. When a mission specifically awards fleet marks, it would be nice to bank those so they are not essentially flushed down the drain never to be seen again. Players can't use fleet marks unless they have level 1 ship yard or so at their fleet base so there isn't a risk of anyone snagging a fleet vessel without joining a fleet.

I feel like I am loosing something every time I don't get fleet rewards for completing a mission that offers them up.
Career Officer
# 2
03-12-2013, 05:50 PM
if you look in your inventory, under the assets tab you should see your fleet marks you have gained.
Career Officer
# 3
03-12-2013, 06:11 PM
What deyvad said. All of your fleet marks are saved under the assets tab, they don't go into your normal inventory. All of the marks you have earned should still be there.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Rustyblades,

Just to clarify, Fleet Marks can ONLY be used for Fleet/Embassy projects. Once you donate Fleet Marks (or any other item needed for the project) you will earn Fleet Credits. Fleet Credits are what you use in the Fleet stores to purchase weapons, items, ships, etc.

As others have said, you can go to your asset tab and see the Fleet Marks and Fleet Credits you have earned (as well as EC, Dilithium, Omega Marks, Romulan Marks, etc).

Matt
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Captain
# 5
03-12-2013, 06:17 PM
if you want something that needs flushed, its fleet CREDITS.
there should be a way to spend them in rep projects instead of the omega & rom marks

im sitting on zero dil zero om and zero rm.
i dont want to drain teh fleet store for the sake of clearing a fm backlog either.

but if i could spend fleet credit instead of rep marks if my rep marks are at zero it would help a lot and would help with getting people to put dil into fleet projects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?
Captain
# 6
03-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I had 958.000 fleet credits but you can you use them to help fleet projects you skip the over priced duty officers in the exchange
Ensign
# 7
03-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Not seeing them. Is it a bug? I almost have 3 50's (ok, one is a 48.25) but still seeing 0 under assets.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyblades View Post
Not seeing them. Is it a bug? I almost have 3 50's (ok, one is a 48.25) but still seeing 0 under assets.
I know some Fleet Mark events require that you are part of a Fleet to earn the marks. The only event I know of that one could get Fleet Marks without being in a fleet was the old "Investigate Officer Daily/Mission" mission which has been removed.
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Rihannsu
# 9
03-13-2013, 03:53 PM
you will get NO fleet marks if you do not belong to a fleet. period.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Captain
# 10
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
you will get NO fleet marks if you do not belong to a fleet. period.
Bzzz Wrong, I have thousands of Fleet Marks on my various toons and I've never belonged to a fleet. you can get them in a lot of places the give out fleet marks along with Rep marks.