Lt. Commander
# 1 Atari Pre order code?
01-12-2010, 12:21 PM
I order from Atari.com digital deluxe but did not recieve any email for the pre order code. Only email i got was thanking me for the purchase.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardian View Post
I order from Atari.com digital deluxe but did not recieve any email for the pre order code. Only email i got was thanking me for the purchase.
Ditto - any clue what we have to do to actually get what we paid for?
Lt. Commander
# 3 Beta key abcsence
01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vearith View Post
Ditto - any clue what we have to do to actually get what we paid for?
Beta begins today. I dont know about you, but I bought the game 2 weeks ago hoping to startplaying today. You probably did the same. For my first interaction with Atari on STo this is pretty bad. Also, how was your download EXP. Did it take 30 hours also to download the game? WTF is that...lol. Have you found any answers to how to get the beta key and or a faster downlaod. Thnx
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 01:43 PM
In your e-mail you got from Atari you should see something that says "Product Name" and "Serial Number". If you look down a bit you should see something for the STO Beta - Digital Download with a key next to it. That should get you in.

This is, at least my experience, if you pre-ordered earlier it might be a bit different. I'd also suggest starting the download now as it looks like it's going to take a while.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
yeah it's on your "Thank you email" to the right of your digital info.

and yeah, start it early and go away... even on torrent it's gonna take 15 or more hours to download.
the STO launcher was even slower. 3 days.

Dx
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-12-2010, 02:45 PM
This is all I got. Just one email "Here's a little thank you gift for pre-ordering Star Trek Online"

Did not see anything resembeling product number

Quote:

Here's a little thank you gift for pre-ordering Star Trek Online

‘Greetings from Atari.

You recently pre-ordered Star Trek Online through Atari.com. In addition to your Beta access and head-start weekend, as an additional bonus for pre-ordering through us we are pre-loading your account with 500 Cryptic Points. Upon the game’s release on Feb 2nd these can be used to purchase a variety of things from the Cryptic Store like costume and characters enhancements, emblems and extra character slots.

We hope you enjoy this extra bonus.Thank you again for pre-ordering through Atari.com, and we look forward to seeing you in the Star Trek universe.

Live long and Prosper

Atari.com

Ps. As a reminder, here is how the pre-order program works. We have charged you the $5 deposit guaranteeing you access to the open beta and the head-start weekend. Beta begins January 12, 2010 and runs through January 26, 2010. Head start will begin on January 29, 2010, and runs through launch. The $5 deposit will be deducted from the full purchase price of the game, which will automatically be charged to your credit card on the release of Star Trek Online on February 2nd.’

Lt. Commander
# 7
01-12-2010, 02:56 PM
It does sound like you'll need to contact Atari on the matter as you should have access. On the other hand you could try and get the Open Beta access through one of the sites listed http://www.startrekonline.com/openbeta

At the very least getting the Open Beta key will get you in and allow you to play while you give Atari's CS a chance to reply to your concern.

Also...I do hope that this becomes a non-issue come launch as I pre-ordered through them and I don't want to have to pester them in order to get my key and download link on launch day.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Your KEY was on your Reciept for purchase.

Next to the Digital download names... you should see a 20 character long string under Serial Numbers (or something like that). copy that into the (Key Here) box and it will add the dashes for you.
Dx
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks DX

But I was clicking on "view order detaills" didnt have the serial number. It is actually the icon left to it It looks like print icon which I thought that what it was. Click on that u get the serial number info on it.