Ensign
# 1 Insane polaron damage
03-13-2013, 04:09 AM
So i was drolling over the jemhadar dreadnought on some youtube videos by justgaming4us, and watched this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTssk1nVYm4

And look at 1:57, THAT DAMAGE..... HOW, now i know he's loaded with 4 polaron phase modulators, much like i am. and that he had the bonus 8.1% polaron damage, like i do.
N i'm running around with the middle brother, the JHEC, which is actually really good, a really good balance of pew pew and turn rate plus has a hangar bay.

But seriously does anyone have any idea how he does that much insane damage?
cheers
Captain
# 2
03-13-2013, 04:37 AM
?t has nothing to do with damage types, he used Beam Overload and it critted. That was the 20k spike. 2000 per DHC shot is nothing special with Attack Pattern Beta active.
Career Officer
# 3
03-13-2013, 04:40 AM
Looks like thereis a dual be array somewhere in there ad well with beam overload ,. Its what does the 27k hit guess the rest is dhc and a torp i guess
Captain
# 4
03-13-2013, 04:48 AM
All rom bridge officers (if they are fixed at the moment) ?

All purple consoles

4 tatical wingmen using buffs at the same time

Consumables
Career Officer
# 5
03-13-2013, 04:55 AM
Individual hits mean little, its your sustained damage that matters. It gets ripped by a simple cube just seconds later, this is a failure of a ship build.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Captain
# 6
03-13-2013, 07:27 AM
Check out my sig. That's a real number, and I'm an engineer captain, not tac. Done with a Jemmy Dreadnought.
Commander
# 7
03-13-2013, 09:55 AM
@OP: It's called resistance debuffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emacsheadroom View Post
Check out my sig. That's a real number, and I'm an engineer captain, not tac. Done with a Jemmy Dreadnought.
Just because you're an engineer doesn't mean you don't benefit from Fire on my Mark cast by tactical captains, or APBs being used by other players (they stack).
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkingrulzz View Post
So i was drolling over the jemhadar dreadnought on some youtube videos by justgaming4us, and watched this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTssk1nVYm4

And look at 1:57, THAT DAMAGE..... HOW, now i know he's loaded with 4 polaron phase modulators, much like i am. and that he had the bonus 8.1% polaron damage, like i do.
N i'm running around with the middle brother, the JHEC, which is actually really good, a really good balance of pew pew and turn rate plus has a hangar bay.

cheers
If he has the Mk XII Jem' Hadar set he's getting 13.1 boost to Polaron damage, I have the Mk XII set and it's pretty sweet
Republic Veteran
# 9
03-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkingrulzz View Post

cheers
This guys playstyle is a joke,but he brightened up my life today

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS."-- Grant Morrison
Captain
# 10
03-13-2013, 01:04 PM
/not impressed

I sometimes crit my BO3 for 60-70k on my BoP. That thing's got just 3 (blue mk xi) disruptor tac consoles, so no other set bonuses either, and that's without major team debuff-stacking efforts...

Just imagine what that'd do with 4 or 5 tac consoles and an energy type that gets a set boost (plasma from rommy rep stuff or polaron from the Jem set).