Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Ensign
# 11
07-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latiasracer View Post
I had this problem too! I couldn't find the science officer whatsoever, in the end i simply mailed it to my fed :/

This seems a bit of an oversight.

Perhaps the developers where so busy making the pretty singularity core they forgot?
Thank you so much. I was able to go to the ship vendors and equip the Enterprise C ship I got from the quest reward for the Temporal Ambassador quest chain.

Then the scientist became available and I was able to start the Doff mission.
Lieutenant
# 12
07-04-2013, 05:07 PM
from the rom. ships ive used, theres a console on the bridge to use the ships officers, and it would be under Science --> Special projects.

*runs from zombie*
Ensign
# 13
07-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyconianlord View Post
from the rom. ships ive used, theres a console on the bridge to use the ships officers, and it would be under Science --> Special projects.

*runs from zombie*
HAHA thanks! That is great to know... I wondered what that was for.
Captain
# 14
07-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Yeah other than admiring the quality work that went into making Romulan ship interiors, there is simply no good current reason to walk around them when there is a perfectly good console on your bridge (rom only) or in your ready room (kdf/fed) that allows you to hail your officers and get stuff done.

This update is pretty recent as prior to legacy of romulus there was no way to contact them from the bridge (outside of lockbox ships) and you had to go find them on foot.