Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Captain
# 11
03-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
I disagree. Cryptic has mishandled space traits since Beta and has shown very little ability to expand, fix or implement them properly. I don't think they like the idea of them at all.
I think that Boff traits might be something that Cryptic's going to mess with during the May update... possibly to bring them in line with the current Leadership and Romulan space traits.
Captain
# 12
03-13-2013, 10:12 PM
That is not how efficiency works: Efficiency boosts your power levels based on your power level SETTINGS. Any additional power gained by skills and other abilities does NOT reduce the amount of power you gain from it, only the raw 100/50/25/25 settings count. If THAT value is under 75, you will gain an Efficiency boost....it does not matter if spells and skills are boosting those levels above 75, you will still get a bonus if your setting is below 75.
Captain
# 13
03-13-2013, 11:01 PM
I think they should make Reroute Power abilities that are universal and allow you to change the power bonus ships have for example change a science ships +15 Aux power to +15 weapons for a short period of time. Ensign lasts for 15 seconds Lieutenant lasts for 30 seconds Lt. Commander lasts for 45 seconds. Cooldown use time of 60 seconds when fully improved. Just a idea