Captain
... Please have the following things in the game waiting for me;

1. A ship build that includes warp cores, and maybe even this new armor stuff everyone is talking about.

2. All those species I can fake with "Alien"? Playable races, please.

3. A continuation of the game story that's not hidden behind an STF. I'd be happy with it being behind a short New Romulus like grind like we have now. But PUGging? Ugh.

Star Trek is story. I enjoy the story you're trying to tell Cryptic. Even though you had me mass murder a base full of Romulans on the orders of an Undine imposter that was less convincing than the bearded women in the Jehova scene in Life of Brian.

4. Lobi being account bound. Or at least the store items being so. I'd probably buy an account bank for that. Cuz right now, there are a lot of things that look better on my Klingon than on my Tellarite.

Did you know that autocorrect turns Lobi into Lobo?

5. More Foundry missions. Authors, I love the work you do. I've bought some slots. I've played with it. It looks clumsy. That you can get something coherent out of it makes me appreciate your work even more.

6. T5 Connie.

And now I must go and become a homeless dude for the next six months. I'll not let the door hit my ass on the way out.

And remember: I adore all of you. Even the people I said mean things to. That meant you were compelling.
# 2
03-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Captain
# 3
03-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Aww. You're one of my favorite forumites. You will be missed greatly.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg
Republic Veteran
# 4
03-17-2013, 11:12 PM
It just got lonely here
Career Officer
# 5
03-17-2013, 11:26 PM
I'll leave a plate of cookies out for you.

...because you're not going to find anything else when you get back.
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-17-2013, 11:30 PM
How is someone gonna violate your space if you're gone?
The Emperor

Violence isn't the answer, its more of a question and the answer is always yes.
Rihannsu
# 7
03-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
... Please have the following things in the game waiting for me;

1. A ship build that includes warp cores, and maybe even this new armor stuff everyone is talking about.

2. All those species I can fake with "Alien"? Playable races, please.

3. A continuation of the game story that's not hidden behind an STF. I'd be happy with it being behind a short New Romulus like grind like we have now. But PUGging? Ugh.

Star Trek is story. I enjoy the story you're trying to tell Cryptic. Even though you had me mass murder a base full of Romulans on the orders of an Undine imposter that was less convincing than the bearded women in the Jehova scene in Life of Brian.

4. Lobi being account bound. Or at least the store items being so. I'd probably buy an account bank for that. Cuz right now, there are a lot of things that look better on my Klingon than on my Tellarite.

Did you know that autocorrect turns Lobi into Lobo?

5. More Foundry missions. Authors, I love the work you do. I've bought some slots. I've played with it. It looks clumsy. That you can get something coherent out of it makes me appreciate your work even more.

6. T5 Connie.

And now I must go and become a homeless dude for the next six months. I'll not let the door hit my ass on the way out.

And remember: I adore all of you. Even the people I said mean things to. That meant you were compelling.
1. Be nice to see, maybe it'll happen.

2. Nope.

3. Unlikely.

4. Unlikely, less money for the overlords.

5. Eh, possible.

6. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA! Nope.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post

I was replaying this mission over the weekend and was just thinking about how horribly they handled it.

I can not imagine a scenario that leads to your away team continuing to assault the facility past the point where they access those first computers.

Nevermind the Admiral's rush to kill Romulans even after every bit of physical evidence suggests that the intelligence was wrong; Once the name 'Undine' appeared in the computers, that should set off alarms in any Captain's brain.

Why wouldn't your Captain find a moment to contact Franklin Drake? Why wouldn't you have your science officers/engineers try and whip up an Undine detector from the materials at hand?
If the Admiral tried to press you on your stalling, all the better. Their fear of what the Romulans were developing may lead to them turing on your away team before you kept on killing Romulans that you had zero reason to believe were anything other than what they appeared to be (and what their computers backed up).