Career Officer
# 1 Hair
03-13-2013, 01:34 PM
So I'm a long haired individual IRL and my Fed' toon tends to represent me in appearance but why do I have to wear my hair in a ponytail and the female toons can have long hair without having a receding hairline? It's very sexist if you ask me! (lol joking)

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
Republic Veteran
# 2
03-13-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm going to say and this is a long shot

If you're balding Star Fleet relaxes it's regulation on hair and lets you grow the back, but if you're not then you have to tie it up as per Star Fleet regs.

“confession is good for the soul”

Republic Veteran
# 3
03-14-2013, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post

If you're balding Star Fleet relaxes it's regulation on hair and lets you grow the back, but if you're not then you have to tie it up as per Star Fleet regs.
LOL

But that's what I would think...maybe starfleet regulations are a bit different for males than females?
Career Officer
# 4
03-14-2013, 09:05 AM
One of the main aspects of this game which has needed something doing for ages. The tailor / character creation needs much more customisation and especially when it comes to hairstyles. The only new hairstyle I've seen since release is Worf's, for the anniversary event of TNG.

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."
Career Officer
# 5
03-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post

Haha must be something along those lines, oh well ponytail it is! (Just a shame I can't wear it down off duty either XD)

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
Captain
# 6
03-18-2013, 11:25 PM
At least the Feds have a better selection than the Klingons

"You can have your hair anyway you want, so long as it's dread-locked"
Career Officer
# 7
04-28-2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
At least the Feds have a better selection than the Klingons

"You can have your hair anyway you want, so long as it's dread-locked"
Very true, even my Nausicaan rocks the white dreads!

Captain
# 8
04-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Women's hair is awful in this game, and we all know hair is important to a woman.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Career Officer
# 9
05-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Well, some new hair styles with LoR at least, still no long hair for men like I'm after, how am I meant to parade around as a Loreal poster boy?!