Commander
# 1 Body Hair
03-13-2013, 05:14 PM
After making a chimpanzee boff for one of my Fed characters, I decided to make a gorilla tactical captain. Long story short, it turned out to be exceedingly difficult to represent the fact that even anthropomorphic gorillas would look like huge, shaggy beasts. This has entirely to do with the lack of a body hair option. The best I could do was give him a fur shirt the same colour as his hair (a massive pile of grey dreadlocks).

So with that in mind... is it possible to make a hairy skin available for alien captains?
Lieutenant
# 2
03-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserfish View Post
After making a chimpanzee boff for one of my Fed characters, I decided to make a gorilla tactical captain. Long story short, it turned out to be exceedingly difficult to represent the fact that even anthropomorphic gorillas would look like huge, shaggy beasts. This has entirely to do with the lack of a body hair option. The best I could do was give him a fur shirt the same colour as his hair (a massive pile of grey dreadlocks).

So with that in mind... is it possible to make a hairy skin available for alien captains?
I'm not sure if buying of cat could help. Can check it later tonight.

"There is coffee in that nebula." - Kathryn Janeway
My rihansu character: S'tarleya ch'Rihan Rahaen'fvil, commander of warbird Hnoiyika
Career Officer
# 3
03-13-2013, 10:22 PM
"A planet where Apes evolve from Men?"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Republic Veteran
# 4
03-13-2013, 11:34 PM
I want a Xindi arboreal

Republic Veteran
# 5
03-14-2013, 05:03 AM
Anything that adds more options to alien customization would be great!