Ensign
Is there any way to limit the number of BOFFs you can take to a ground map? I don't want all the away team members there.

Thanks.
Captain
# 2
03-13-2013, 09:43 PM
There are older threads on this topic but the only way I know is to spawn in a corner.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 3
03-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Not very reliably. Changes were made to the foundry that moves characters out of walls and objects when they are spawned there.
Captain
# 4
03-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Would you be able to make a room where the player spawns in the main room, but the BOFFs would spawn in a room behind that with no exits?

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Career Officer
# 5
03-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
Would you be able to make a room where the player spawns in the main room, but the BOFFs would spawn in a room behind that with no exits?
One thing you could try is to build a wall near the back of the room you're spawning in, parallel to the back wall, and position your spawn point so that your BOffs spawn on the "wrong" side of the wall. Alternatively, for outdoor maps, use four wall segments to build a four-sided "fence" around where your BOffs will spawn.

Of course, you'd have to do that for all your respawn points too.

Last edited by paxfederatica; 03-15-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Ensign
# 6
03-15-2013, 05:11 PM
I settled with building a hidden room right behind my spawn location. As soon as I spawn I run in there and set a "stay here" waypoint for the BOFFs so I can go on about the mission alone.