Lieutenant
# 1 Changing Species
03-13-2013, 09:20 PM
We can re-train out captains. We can re-name our captains. We can change their skin color, their height, weight, and so many other things.

So why can we not change our characters species?

I'd be willing to pony up some zen for such, the same way we do for a retrain or rename token.

Would it really be all that difficult a thing to let us do?

I mean, after all, they're just computer models at the end of the day.
Rihannsu
# 2
03-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonfrontier View Post
Would it really be all that difficult a thing to let us do?
from a gaming perspective? no

from a programming perspective? most likely, which is why we don't have it yet, though it's been talked about as something that might be coming in the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Captain
# 3
03-13-2013, 09:46 PM
I think they should allow more respecting options I mean the more their is the more money they can make from selling the tokens.
Captain
# 4
03-13-2013, 10:42 PM
I can say for certain that should Cardassians ever become playable (Not even a faction just playable) two members of my fleet will absolutely drop the cash on a re-species token.
Lieutenant
# 5
03-14-2013, 06:49 AM
I think a lot of people would drop the coin to swap species. It would be worth it to not have to re-go through the process of making and ranking a character. It really shouldn't be that difficult to do.
Captain
# 6
03-14-2013, 07:03 AM
They need to allow one free retrait and respecies once they get the new 'season' out in may.

We still have a LOT of old time players whose characters have traits that became useless on the F2P transition. They need to be fixed.

Retrait and respecies does not cause any imbalance issues in the game. It would barely be cosmetic and it would solve SO many problems.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg