Captain
# 21
03-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Targetable stuff doesn't always show. Sometimes there's just the explosions, damage, debuffs, etc appearing on the target.
My Bio-neural and Breen Cluster torpedoes are visible as soon as I launch them. My fleet mates would wait for me to launch them and then decloak me.

I had to take them out of my firing rotation, or I'd keep getting killed.
Captain
# 22
03-15-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
My Bio-neural and Breen Cluster torpedoes are visible as soon as I launch them. My fleet mates would wait for me to launch them and then decloak me.

I had to take them out of my firing rotation, or I'd keep getting killed.
Well your not going to get far 1 v 1 in a Brel anyway
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 23
03-15-2013, 02:40 PM
I've seen this in Kerrat. *Occasionally* the transphasic torp spread is visible, but not often. The cluster torp is invisible until the mines spawn, and the mines in general are immediately visible. But the ship doesn't drop its cloak at all with the romulan boff.

Now, I can equip the MK 12 Jem'Hadar deflector, and the Tachyon Field console and fire those up after the enemy does his first pass. I will visually see him close to engage through the cloak- but the cloak effect (the transparency) does not drop AT ALL like it's supposed to, even with enough sensor skill to see him from 15 km out as he begins his attack run.

If I have all that sensor kit, I can see the stuff he fires- but if I don't it's completely invisible- all I notice is that I'm taking damage and there's no apparent source- and that mines are spawning on top of me.