Lieutenant
# 1 OmegaTorp question
03-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi! I'm thinking to get an omegatorp and wondering, how much damage does it do with high yeald?

"There is coffee in that nebula." - Kathryn Janeway
My rihansu character: S'tarleya ch'Rihan Rahaen'fvil, commander of warbird Hnoiyika
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotking97 View Post
Hi! I'm thinking to get an omegatorp and wondering, how much damage does it do with high yeald?
Depends on what level of Torpedo High Yield skill you use. I remember scoring a 102k critical last week with THY3. This is the highest crit I've witnessed post tricobalt nerf.
Lieutenant
# 3
03-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Using HY I and II. How many torps will come out from the ship with spread I?

My rihansu character: S'tarleya ch'Rihan Rahaen'fvil, commander of warbird Hnoiyika
Captain
# 4
03-14-2013, 01:51 PM
If you mount the weapon and go into space, then pull up your list of abilities (default 'p' key), you can look at all the different firing modes and damage levels for it.
Lieutenant
# 5
03-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks! Good to know

Survivor of Romulus
# 6
03-14-2013, 02:26 PM
with the HY, its the equivalent of using tricobalts, with the added bonus of disintegrating a target at low hull XD I normally use HY 1 and 2, and I normally hit well over 15k against bare hell and normally around 4k-6k against shielded targets...but more often than not the shields are down long before it hits.

TS is alot like using the normal plasma torps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p