Captain
# 1 MU skins
03-14-2013, 08:16 AM
So, I'm looking at my next ship and I think the Mirror Universe versions give me what I'm looking for, but I'm curious:

Can you change the skin colors of the MU ships?

My first thought was "yes" but I really don't know. I mean, can I have the stats of the MU ship but make it look non-MU?

((As a side note: why is the MU star cruiser the same as the prime assault cruiser ... but that's another discussion.))
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Republic Veteran
# 2
03-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Yes, all mirror ships can have all the skins, parts and camo of their prime visual counterparts, including those unlocked through c-store and fleet variants. Note that when the mirror skin is used, the only camo option that can be selected is Andromeda, which sucks but what can you do.

The MU Star looks like the Prime Assault because that is the theme of all the MU ships. Stats remain the same (except crew number), and appearance is swapped with the opposite ship.
Captain
# 3
03-14-2013, 08:54 AM
You cant change the colors of the MU skin camo, but you can change to the PU skin variants as well as change the highlight/shadow colors on both factions skins.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 4
03-14-2013, 09:44 AM
Just brilliant, thank you very much

Now then ... can I find the wide-angle quantum launcher on the exchange ... (rhetorical).
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
Now then ... can I find the wide-angle quantum launcher on the exchange ... (rhetorical).

Nope. It's bound on pickup
Captain