Commander
# 1 Drozana tailor question
06-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi,

So at the tailor on Drozana station, there are three mannequins, one each with a Starfleet, Republic, and KDF uniform. What is the uniform the Klingon mannequin is wearing? I know there are a number of costumes that NPCs have that players don't, but is this one of them? It seems crazy to advertise the tailor with an outfit that you can't select at said tailor.

I'm typing this, and looking at that sentence, and I'm resigning myself to the fact that that is exactly the case. Isn't it...?

Generator
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-11-2013, 08:11 AM
i cant remember wot it is off the top of my head so a pick would be a good idea it could be the veterans outfit or the C-store outfit there my guess any way
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-12-2013, 07:48 AM
It could be the honour guard uniform I can't remember what it looked like haven't been to Drozana for a bit and to be honest never really paid attention to the statues near the tailor. I just too busy trying to avoid the flamers and role players there so it's a jump in do the mission and jump out ASAP for me. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 4
06-12-2013, 09:06 AM
I don't know what is at Drozana, but outside the Qo'nos tailor stands this mannequin. It's wearing a variant of the Fleet Bortasqu' uniform that is unavailable to players who have paid good money for that uniform: the shoulder pads, sash, and long jacket are all missing.

The Fleet Odyssey uniform is also missing a couple of pieces (belt and long jacket), but at least there isn't a mannequin mocking players by wearing them.
Commander
# 5
06-12-2013, 10:40 AM
That's the one!

I can understand the coat not coming through, clipping issues yadda yadda. But not getting those shoulder pads is a little silly, we've already got Klingons walking around with the front quarter panels from a '78 Cadillac DeVille strapped to their shoulders, why is this out of line?

-Gen
Empire Veteran
# 6
06-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I don't know what is at Drozana, but outside the Qo'nos tailor stands this mannequin. It's wearing a variant of the Fleet Bortasqu' uniform that is unavailable to players who have paid good money for that uniform: the shoulder pads, sash, and long jacket are all missing.

The Fleet Odyssey uniform is also missing a couple of pieces (belt and long jacket), but at least there isn't a mannequin mocking players by wearing them.

Its the same uniform as at Drozana.
toDuj 'oS rol.