Lieutenant
# 11
03-15-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
Its my understanding that there is a fleet variant of the JHAS hangar pet and the Jem'Hadar fighters so at least those two ought to be worth it.
And where did you get this "Understanding" from?!?!
Empire Veteran
# 12
03-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyreload View Post
And where did you get this "Understanding" from?!?!
if you have the regular attack pet you may be able to get an updated elite one.
Empire Veteran
# 13
03-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Precisely.
The Emperor

Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.
Lieutenant
# 14
03-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
if you have the regular attack pet you may be able to get an updated elite one.
Yeah, that's called "speculation" not a "source of facts"
Empire Veteran
# 15
03-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Well they stated that there was an ultra variant of the JHAS pet so its possible to assume that there's also an ultra rare variant of the fighters too.
The Emperor

Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.
Empire Veteran
# 16
03-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyreload View Post
Yeah, that's called "speculation" not a "source of facts"
my eyes are dim. I can't see where anyone said it was fact.
It is likely.
Empire Veteran
# 17
03-15-2013, 06:50 PM
They said something about there being ultra rare variants of the JHAS pet in one of the things were they said a thing about them being an exclusive bonus for bug and dread owners.
The Emperor

Survivor of Romulus
# 18
03-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
They said something about there being ultra rare variants of the JHAS pet in one of the things were they said a thing about them being an exclusive bonus for bug and dread owners.
Who is "they" you keep referencing and where did you read this statement?
Empire Veteran
# 19
03-15-2013, 07:07 PM
In the duty officer promo page about the Jem'Hadar attack ship under where it says EXCLUSIVE It says the scaling levels of quality of the pet are available in the store dil store and fleet store if you own both the dread and the bug.
The Emperor

Survivor of Romulus
# 20
03-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Your right, nice find.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=833421

EXCLUSIVE: As an added bonus for owners of a Jem?Hadar Attack Ship, there is a Hangar item available for use exclusively for the Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (available for purchase in the Lobi Store). Scaling quality levels of these items will be available for purchase from the Shipyard Store, Dilithium Store, or Fleet Store only if you have obtained the both the Jem?Hadar Attack Ship and Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.