Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,689
# 31
03-23-2013, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadguy View Post
I don't understand what you mean by this. Please explain??? What do you mean by the sci/med doff discrepancy?
Lol really?
To get Science experience, you need to put 90 Science and 90 Medical duty officers.
When you use the fleet starbase Science duty officer assignment thing, by the time you get 90 Science you may have 10 Medical. So how do you get the other 80 medical? From 500 fleet members doing the 2 day doff missions? lol

I think the discrepancy is from the fact that cryptic doesn't understand math. i don't see any other reasoning behind this discrepancy
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,587
# 32
03-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I believe every carrier pet in the dilithium store is going to have an Elite fleet version. That only excludes the Widow, which has no Advanced version.
Who knows, this might be changing with Tholian reputation in May.

Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 320
# 33
03-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Who knows, this might be changing with Tholian reputation in May.
NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT ANOTHER RUPUTATION SYSTEM!!!!! I can't take anymore of the mind-numbing, multiple-month-long gride fest!! I just can't!! It's too much!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 45
# 34
03-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadguy View Post
NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT ANOTHER RUPUTATION SYSTEM!!!!! I can't take anymore of the mind-numbing, multiple-month-long gride fest!! I just can't!! It's too much!
Is anyone holding a gun to your head to participate in it? lol
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 145
# 35
03-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Lol really?
To get Science experience, you need to put 90 Science and 90 Medical duty officers.
When you use the fleet starbase Science duty officer assignment thing, by the time you get 90 Science you may have 10 Medical. So how do you get the other 80 medical? From 500 fleet members doing the 2 day doff missions? lol

I think the discrepancy is from the fact that cryptic doesn't understand math. i don't see any other reasoning behind this discrepancy
people really do the 1k Dil duty officer assignment?

why not just buy Fleet Doffs,grind down cheap greens, or buy cheap Doff mini packs on the extange?
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 763
# 36
03-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyreload View Post
Is anyone holding a gun to your head to participate in it? lol
to be fair, cryptic buffed the borg when s7 came out, so you need for instance the ridiculously strong omega t4 shield buff to tank the same ammout of damage you would tank before s7 so... , and thats not even getting to pvp, or the other weapon/shield/crit stats buffs.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 320
# 37
03-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenicius View Post
to be fair, cryptic buffed the borg when s7 came out, so you need for instance the ridiculously strong omega t4 shield buff to tank the same ammout of damage you would tank before s7 so... , and thats not even getting to pvp, or the other weapon/shield/crit stats buffs.
^^^^ This!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 45
# 38
03-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenicius View Post
to be fair, cryptic buffed the borg when s7 came out, so you need for instance the ridiculously strong omega t4 shield buff to tank the same ammout of damage you would tank before s7 so... , and thats not even getting to pvp, or the other weapon/shield/crit stats buffs.
What's your point?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 45
# 39
03-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc View Post
In a week we're gonna know
Yeah funny how that week just went by and we still don't know anything....
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 426
# 40
03-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Who knows, this might be changing with Tholian reputation in May.
It is, at least according to the version of the Tholian Rep that's on Tribble. Just like Scorpions, you get Rare, Very Rare, and Ultra Rare Widows through the Tholian Rep system.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.