Career Officer
# 1 The epic failness of dailies
03-15-2013, 09:46 AM
This is the third day in a row where I'm trying to finish a daily The Big Dig so that I can get the dilithium and EVERY time it loads me into the match half way finished and not only that everyone in the party is so busy trying to complete the mission that they never scan a plant, and I'm left with the daily not completed or I have to reload into the thing to do the whole thing over. Is there any way that adjustments can be made to how this daily is counted as complete so that if you do load into a half way complete mission that it actually updates your log so that you get credit too because it's a real pain when you don't have ANY control over which group or how far along you load into and you're left waiting for a cooldown or having to redo the entire mission just to scan 1 plant.
Career Officer
# 2
03-15-2013, 09:56 AM
It's happened to me too but you just go in and head straight for the plants and finish them. You get another 190 seconds after the mission is complete to still go scan your plants. The other folks on your team may have already gotten the plants before you entered the match and so aren't available for them to scan anymore. I always get the plants first and then worry about everything else.
Career Officer
# 3
03-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Then scan them yourself. That is what I do every time to ensure I finish...even if you have to stay in the map when its "over" to do so. It gets you points towards the top 3 placement so it's good to try to scan them anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Just wondering, can you queueueueue this up to play with friends and fleetmates?