Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Snake
alt.binaries.boneless
TYVM

Will check easynews
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-12-2010, 11:30 PM
This scares me...I'm downloading from fileshack as we speak...I'm going to be livid if I wake up and have to re download from somewhere else due to a corrupt file. I've even got the mercury pass so I get faster d/l times but man...this will be the 3rd day trying to d/l if thats the case. Has anyone had GOOD luck with fileshack?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting-Canadian
This scares me...I'm downloading from fileshack as we speak...I'm going to be livid if I wake up and have to re download from somewhere else due to a corrupt file. I've even got the mercury pass so I get faster d/l times but man...this will be the 3rd day trying to d/l if thats the case. Has anyone had GOOD luck with fileshack?
I tried earlier and it was corrupt. I did the same thing I purchased a pass to download it too =(
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Dear lord...lol. I didn't have this problem with Champions Online. What is up with these corrupted files? The first one I got from File Planet was corrupt as well...ungh. I may go with the sto downloader for my 3rd try.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Our fileshack download either just finished or was about finished... then we received an error and the download failed.

We are having really crappy luck with fileshack and fileplanet. Oh well... The next thing we are going to try is just getting the setup.exe from the torrent and have that run and pull everything else in. It seems that has worked for some people, and at this point no harm no foul.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolfmykel View Post
Our fileshack download either just finished or was about finished... then we received an error and the download failed.

We are having really crappy luck with fileshack and fileplanet. Oh well... The next thing we are going to try is just getting the setup.exe from the torrent and have that run and pull everything else in. It seems that has worked for some people, and at this point no harm no foul.
I tried doing that but in addition to the setup.exe being missing from the fileshack source, a lot of the .hoggs were corrupt as well
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by br4nd13 View Post
I tried doing that but in addition to the setup.exe being missing from the fileshack source, a lot of the .hoggs were corrupt as well
Spent too much time on this tonight heh So to end the night, we got just the setup.exe file from the torrent and ran that. It ran the installer, it is appearing to pull down the needed files, and over all looks to be going well.

At the very least at least we got to have a look at the launcher

I think it is time to head to bed, and will check things tomorrow. Good luck everyone
Lt. Commander
# 19 Download speed
01-13-2010, 12:39 AM
cryptic

I have tried downloading of other websites with no luck shuts down after about an hour or two of downloading and the worst thing is the download speeds are terrible 2kb /s the highest ill get is 20 maybe 30 its going to take me days to download it !
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-13-2010, 12:46 AM
I downloaded from fileshack as well, it is not a valid file. I wish Cryptic would have checked it themselves.

Fileplanet keeps resetting my queue and placing me last in line, the one time it got to downloading, it errored out saying click the link and go to the information tab on y browser, but there was no information link or tab.