Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 369
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.54

General:
  • Added an additional variant for Fleet Elite weapons to fleet stores.
    • This variant has [Acc]x2[Dmg] and the special Elite proc appropriate to the weapon type.
  • Added more Advanced Fleet weapons to the fleet store.
    • These Advanced Fleet weapons have [Dmg]x2 and [Acc]x2.
    • All Directed Energy types are available.
    • In addition, Advanced Fleet Andorian Phasers are available.
      • These have identical stats to normal Advanced Fleet Phasers, but use the Andorian Phaser visual effects.
      • These weapons can only be purchased by players who own an Andorian Escort.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Bridge Officer version of the Plasma Flamethrower's powers to still display on space maps
  • Existing Andorian Phaser weapons from the Dilithium Store have been renamed to "Prototype Andorian Phasers".
    • These prototype weapons now have the appropriate stats for Mk XI items.
    • This is a slight decrease from their current statistics.
    • This is retroactive for existing equipment.
    • These weapons can be traded in at the Ferengi Collector for the same amount of Refined Dilithium that the weapon initially cost to purchase.
  • Updated Andorian Phasers with appropriate stats for Mark XI are available on the Dilithium store.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,276
# 2
03-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Isn't there supposed to be stuff about the Crystalline Entity in these notes?
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 369
# 3
03-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
Isn't there supposed to be stuff about the Crystalline Entity in these notes?
Nope.

/10char
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,276
# 4
03-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Nope.

/10char
But you guys made a thread - which you posted in - asking for feedback on a changed version of the CE mission that was coming with this Tribble patch...

So, what are the changes?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,291
# 5
03-15-2013, 04:06 PM
I like it, oh pink-haired one !
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 369
# 6
03-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
But you guys made a thread - which you posted in - asking for feedback on a changed version of the CE mission that was coming with this Tribble patch...

So, what are the changes?
You'll see when you play it.

Also, most of the patch notes for Tribble are for things that are going to Holodeck soon. The CE stuff isn't, so it doesn't really belong.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,977
# 7
03-15-2013, 04:35 PM
acc2 fleet weapons huh, now thats something more desirable.

ideally the fleet weapons would all be acc2 with x2 for each of the other available mods
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,811
# 8
03-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.54

General:
  • Added an additional variant for Fleet Elite weapons to fleet stores.
    • This variant has [Acc]x2[Dmg] and the special Elite proc appropriate to the weapon type.
  • Added more Advanced Fleet weapons to the fleet store.
    • These Advanced Fleet weapons have [Dmg]x2 and [Acc]x2.
    • All Directed Energy types are available.
You said there will be [Acc]x2 [Dmg]x2 variants of all advanced fleet directed energy weapons. Will there also be [Acc]x2 [Dmg]x2 variants of advanced fleet torpedoes?

That reminds me of a bug: as far as I know, all Mk XII quantum torpedoes on the Exchange are currently mislabeled as MK XI.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 9
03-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
You'll see when you play it.

Also, most of the patch notes for Tribble are for things that are going to Holodeck soon. The CE stuff isn't, so it doesn't really belong.
That's disappointing to read! I am looking forward to the return of the CE Fleet Action. The sooner you guys get this done without messing more stuff up big time, the better.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,400
# 10
03-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post

General:
  • Added an additional variant for Fleet Elite weapons to fleet stores.
    • This variant has [Acc]x2[Dmg] and the special Elite proc appropriate to the weapon type.
  • Added more Advanced Fleet weapons to the fleet store.
    • These Advanced Fleet weapons have [Dmg]x2 and [Acc]x2.
    • All Directed Energy types are available.
Interesting.


I think it's good now that there are variants that have ACCx2, although this does make me a bit more concerned about the eventual proliferation of those special procs in PvP.

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:10 AM.