Captain
# 31
03-16-2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
because before this patch, they were the only choice available for elite fleet weapons; people didn't really have a choice before; now they do
That still doesn't answer the question of why you bought them if you thought they weren't worth the Dilithium.

If there were better weapons in the game then you should have bought those. If there weren't better weapons in the game then you surely made the judgement that the price was worth the extra power.
Rihannsu
# 32
03-16-2013, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
That still doesn't answer the question of why you bought them if you thought they weren't worth the Dilithium.

If there were better weapons in the game then you should have bought those. If there weren't better weapons in the game then you surely made the judgement that the price was worth the extra power.
i didn't buy any, the other guy did

only one of my characters is even in a fleet, and it's not going to be at T5 engineering for a while yet
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 33
03-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Aw man, no more plasma flamethrower broadside attacks from my ship?

*orders flamer armed crew away from the windows and back to their boring consoles*

http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-16-2013, 10:04 AM
why are u adding the andorian phasers to advanced fleet weapons but not to elite ??????

My fleet is starting elite weapons soon and I would love to have andorian elite fleet weapons. OH pretty please !!!!!!
Captain
# 35
03-16-2013, 11:28 AM
Boy am I glad I read this thread when I did. I just saved myself 50K Dil tomorrow on fleet weapons that I was going to buy, so I can wait for this to go live on Holodeck sometime soon and get the much better versions.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-16-2013, 12:21 PM
You know what'd be a good idea, and intercept a whole lot of shouting and anger from the player base?

Enable us to trade in our [dmg]x3[whatever] advanced fleet weapons for the upgraded models. Folks who just finished equipping their ship with advanced fleet [dmg]x3 are going to rage massively when better models show up for the same price they just paid for their first set.

I do *not* envy your customer service guys when that crapstorm unleashes
Captain
# 37
03-16-2013, 12:37 PM
With the addition of all these new shiny weapons is there going to be any love for the Galor owners with new weapon types like DBBs or even a reduction in cost from 45k dilithium each
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Rihannsu
# 38
03-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
well, if enough people complain like with the andorian weapons ...
Most people calmed down when refund was mentioned, besides 22k Dilithium is not 10k Dilithium and 20k Marks is only a issue with your large Fleets because you cannot generate FCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramyll View Post
why are u adding the andorian phasers to advanced fleet weapons but not to elite ??????

My fleet is starting elite weapons soon and I would love to have andorian elite fleet weapons. OH pretty please !!!!!!
For God sake ...

You know what Elite have?

A PROC REPLACING A MOD!

You lose one of the [Dmg] but gain a Proc that is [SHeal] or something like that that debuffs the shield, of course being a Proc means its 2.5% chance that means its pretty lousy anyway BECAUSE you are trading a Mod for it.

Not to say Elite are Phasers in Fed and Disruptor on KDF, adding Andorian Phasers would open wide open the door to other energy types and open a precedent.

Last edited by f2pdrakron; 03-16-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Lieutenant
# 39
03-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
With the addition of all these new shiny weapons is there going to be any love for the Galor owners with new weapon types like DBBs or even a reduction in cost from 45k dilithium each
If you're upset about advanced fleet weapons, you're a horrible person and shouldn't play this game. We're talking about elite fleet weapons.
Captain
# 40
03-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by younghustler View Post
If you're upset about advanced fleet weapons, you're a horrible person and shouldn't play this game. We're talking about elite fleet weapons.
Not really, with all the shiny Andorian weapons and Fleet weapons it would be nice to have Spiral Wave Dual Beam Banks for example as the only Spirals are the Beams (and at 45k a piece), the Galor has been out quite a while and it seems that with all the new ships coming out each one has a new set of weapons + consoles + gimicks, just be nice if the Galor got something as everything else seems to things coming out of the wazoo.
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html