Lieutenant
# 1 2 easy fixes for pvp
03-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Don't allow carriers in pvp.
Remove stealth from being usable in pvp.

Two of the easiest fixes that devs could implement within 1 week if they bothered to put the effort into otherwise there is no point to pvping on the federation side.
Commander
# 2 o.o
03-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Remove stealth!? LOL. Preventing campers is one thing but stealth is important to the game. You don't talk like someone who really gets into pvp. It sounds like the banter of someone who lost really bad and vented on the forum.
Career Officer
# 3
03-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
Remove stealth!? LOL. Preventing campers is one thing but stealth is important to the game. You don't talk like someone who really gets into pvp. It sounds like the banter of someone who lost really bad and vented on the forum.
Stealth and PvP never mix well in any game I've seen. Its always way too powerful or totally useless, they never seem to get it right.
Captain
# 4
03-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger1414 View Post
Stealth and PvP never mix well in any game I've seen. Its always way too powerful or totally useless, they never seem to get it right.
How is Stealth OP in this game?
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?
Captain
# 5
03-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxi5 View Post
Outside of the broken B'Rel issue - Stealth is one of the better balanced things in the game. Usually it's only folks that have never flown a BoP that complain about it to the extent they do...meh.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxi5 View Post
You cant see me
Nonni nonni booboo
You cant see me
Boo
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 7
03-14-2013, 05:14 PM
The carrier thing.
Meh
I just hate the slow movement of the VoQ and lack of being a true carrier.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 8
03-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inosaska View Post
Don't allow carriers in pvp.
Remove stealth from being usable in pvp.

Two of the easiest fixes that devs could implement within 1 week if they bothered to put the effort into otherwise there is no point to pvping on the federation side.
One word comes to mind when I first saw this post loser

Then I thought is this guy for real or is he insane

Why ban carriers you could argue the spam thing but a carrier is a great way to play the game especially sticking a tac in a voquv and outshoot most stuff in the arena so shut up please

Why would you ban stealth it's one of the few things in the game that makes sense anymore

It sounds to me like someone got their daily beat up by the empire

Get a life get real and get some suggestions what actually make sense you fool

Ban carriers and cloak hahahahaha

As for the last two comments

Alpha strike from cloak - there's around 402 abilities in game that reveal cloaked enemies
- there is also RSP, tac team, TSS, jam sensors these will stop any incoming alpha

The voquv - the one true carrier on the game so again I think your on drugs or something along those lines
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----

Last edited by mustafatennick; 03-14-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Captain
# 9
03-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Carriers would be fine in pvp if it wasn't for the annoying pets....

And that's just annoying.

Mostly I like carriers on the opposite team because they are one of the easiest ships to pop if they aren't engies or getting support.

The pets that have stupid abilities or drop trics are the only issues. Those simply needed to have more thought put into them.

Stealth... works great against noobs... and horribly vs non noobs. Works about right imo.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.
Career Officer
# 10
03-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.