Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3451

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3638

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3638

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3584

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3584

No longer showing my account after registering and recieving an email. - Star Trek Online
Lt. Commander
My account tab no longer shows that I have a beta account activated. I received an email stating I was granted access and it showed up a few hours ago before it disappeared about an hour ago. Does this mean I no longer have access? I am downloading the client, which is taking a long time and taking up a lot of bandwith, so I would like to know if I still have access? Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Fixed. Product is now showing correctly in my account. Thanks.