Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
i am unable to roemove nay of my active space or gorund duty doff from the lidt unless i want to dism the doff but i do want to. it getting annyiing unable to change my active doffs.
FED Char IGN - deathcape@at4sweap
KDF Char IGN - bluecape@at4sweap
Captain
# 2
03-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Drag a replacement from the inactive list and drop him onto the active doff you want to replace.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 3
03-16-2013, 01:25 PM
This often occurs because you have a full doff roster. Active duty doffs do not count towards your reserve roster.
Career Officer
# 4
03-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
This often occurs because you have a full doff roster. Active duty doffs do not count towards your reserve roster.
True. Unless you have bought doff roster slots in the C-store, you can have a total of 100 doffs in your roster with 5 on active space and 5 on active ground for a total of 110. If you have 100 doffs in your roster you won't be able to remove any from active duty until you either put another on active duty, put 1 in exchange or mail, or dismiss 1. Even if you have none on active duty, if your roster is at 100 you won't be able to get any more until you do 1 of those things.