Terradome Dmg Test (alone) - 3:46

Tr'Yn - 4.986,12 Damage per Second
All Pets - 3.065,01 Damage per second

STF Conduit - fuel Group

Tr'Yn - 4.513,69 Damage per Second
All Pets - 3.943,28 Damage per second

-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

What is "Enc" stands for ? ( encDPS // encHPS)

"encountert" ?
Captain
# 42
06-18-2013, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by preiko View Post
T
What is "Enc" stands for ? ( encDPS // encHPS)

"encountert" ?
asdfsafsafdsaf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Career Officer
# 43
06-18-2013, 06:21 AM
that skill tree is discombobilated. I've found that spreading out the skill points leading up to the max skill point areas has greatly improved my dps instead of trying to max these lower to mid level items out I've made them all 6 points eliminated the ones that don't improve DPS and used the skills that would directly improve damage like projW/energW and SubDec etc etc. But I'm in the sci version and stacked PartGen.
I would like for the devs to open a poll/feedback thread on what exactly the players would like to see in the near future for the game.
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-18-2013, 06:59 AM
I only have one question...

WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU RUN AN AUX TO BATT BUILD ON A SCIENCE SHIP?!?

Simple math...

Science Ship = Science Powers
Science Powers = Auxiliary Power
Aux to Batt = Drain Auxiliary Power
No Auxiliary Power = No Science Powers
No Science Powers = No point in a science ship

Its a cool build, but its not a good idea for a Vesta. Do the same thing with a Fleet Excelsior or a Fleet Assault Cruiser; same thing, just better across the board.
Captain
# 45
06-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torvinecho25 View Post
I only have one question...

WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU RUN AN AUX TO BATT BUILD ON A SCIENCE SHIP?!?

Simple math...

Science Ship = Science Powers
Science Powers = Auxiliary Power
Aux to Batt = Drain Auxiliary Power
No Auxiliary Power = No Science Powers
No Science Powers = No point in a science ship

Its a cool build, but its not a good idea for a Vesta. Do the same thing with a Fleet Excelsior or a Fleet Assault Cruiser; same thing, just better across the board.
simple answer. because I can
and mind you, it is quite effective at it

and as this is a PVE build, I do not even try to fool myself believeing that science is actually useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1tigglet View Post
that skill tree is discombobilated. I've found that spreading out the skill points leading up to the max skill point areas has greatly improved my dps instead of trying to max these lower to mid level items out I've made them all 6 points eliminated the ones that don't improve DPS and used the skills that would directly improve damage like projW/energW and SubDec etc etc. But I'm in the sci version and stacked PartGen.
yeah, I realized meanwhile, that you can loose some points in warpcore points, but some places I would not loose any, from the max, esp if it affects DPS like you said. but yeah, some refinining could be done (and I am doing it currently on the new build)
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
coming back to this. I have just put some stuff on the FAE, and I only did 8-10k in ise rounds (but I am bad with DHCs so that is no surprise )

as a tac your problem should be either tanking, or not using your tac powers enough (I used to do that with sci, but now I dont care, and realised how easy it is to tank in anything with a sci while doing dmg). if you got the FHEC then tanking should not be the problem either for you and that ship is good for using CRF, so that should help your dps too
This is a post I've somehow missed. I'm a sci captain
I will put the build for my new "science" ship later today for a review and feedback. It has 2 hangars with elite scorpions

Here it is. Don't mind the weapons, they are going to be the last thing to be upgraded - before that the RCS needs to become a fleet MK XII neutronium(or RCS) and swap the warp core with fleet elite MK XII. Other that that, I may get a wing of elite peregrines and do a comparison. Also, my flying technique needs improvement. So far the combatlog says that I get 8.5k-ish DPS, but that was with TT1 and FAW2.
DOFFS: 1 Sensors officer, 1 Gravimetrics, 2 Damage control (both are holograms, one of them is blue) and 1 Tholian vs Borg.
The power levels in space unbuffed are 121/70/27/88.

EDIT: Did some logging - ISE: 8700, KASE: 8500 - those are the figures with TT1 and APB1. I'll keep this setup, because it shaved 2 minutes off the time needed to clear one side in KASE (there was a poor soul cleaning my probes) - 10 mins with TT1 and FAW2, 8 with TT1 and APB1.

The info on good Atrox builds is very scarce and all help will be appreciated. I don't think 10k is possible with this ship and science captain - more like 9300-9500. I could try cannons, but it doesn't seems like a good idea with a ship with a turn rate of 9.6 deg/s

Last edited by satanailofhwbg; 07-11-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Career Officer
# 47
08-09-2013, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsical View Post
I'm sorry, I just find the title for both your threads misleading because there's no way either ships will ever hit 10k dps in actual combat parses. At best your first ship would do around 4.5k dps, which is very decent for a science vessel with a hanger, but its no where close to 10k dps.
^^ This.

It's hard to imagine getting 10k out of this. Also, the entire A2B concept, with a Science Commander station, looks a bit fail to me. Granted (@OP), you have an EPtA1, but you're going to find it very difficult to cycle any of your Science Commander abilities with just that single EPtA1.
Captain
# 48
08-21-2013, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
^^ This.

It's hard to imagine getting 10k out of this. Also, the entire A2B concept, with a Science Commander station, looks a bit fail to me. Granted (@OP), you have an EPtA1, but you're going to find it very difficult to cycle any of your Science Commander abilities with just that single EPtA1.
A2B is not optimal, but it works. a simple faw spam build is just as good, and will do 10k easily. I havent played in a few weeks, I got bored at the game above 12k DPS, and the only real improvement I could do is to change to a tac for 20k dps

also when I created this thread, the high dps stuff was pretty underground, now everyone and their momma can put out 10k dps, with or without faw spam, and it shows on the forums as well
Lieutenant
# 49
12-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
here is an ise with random ppl from publicestf

overall
detailed (so you see its not the borg warpcore expl. dps glitch)

edit: also here is another from publicelitestf with 9,5k from when I equipped the romulan plasmas
overall
detailed
I like the way your plugin breaks down types of weapons, even from hangars... what plug is that?