Career Officer
So I decided to follow the artistic part of my soul, and.. well... it turned out that I shouldn't . I just made my first ever digital drawing (based on a small hand-made sketch), and the poor guy who became victim of my lack of talent is Cpt. James T. Kirk.

Anyway - I thought I'd share it, because at least it resembles a human being... I called it "Ugly Star Trek Faces", because who knows - maybe poor Kirk will start a series... it might look bad, but I still enjoy drawing it . So I guess next victim will be Spock... I will try my best, and it will probably come out as below .

Still - I'm sharing my "fan art" .

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1...askudztwok.jpg

EDIT: I just noted that he looks just like Conajmniej Obrien... I have decided to neverwinter drawing anything... ever.

Last edited by dogmaticus; 03-17-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
03-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Sorta looks like Kirk...

After he got his face caught in the turbolift door...

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-17-2013, 07:59 PM
I've seen worse, keep drawing.
Career Officer
# 4
03-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmaticus View Post
EDIT: I just noted that he looks just like Conajmniej Obrien... I have decided to neverwinter drawing anything... ever.
Heh, I don't know what happened to that sentence, but it does indeed look like Conan. That was my first thought.
I miss my _.
Captain
# 5
03-18-2013, 12:07 AM
I am certain that the first paintings of Monet, Picasso, and the other artistic greats of the world are of similar quality. Some famous artists have sold paintings of similar quality. The important thing is doing something you love and not care about what other people say except for useful constructive criticism and how to do your art better.
Captain
# 6
03-18-2013, 07:41 AM
You should have portrayed him jumping in the air and pointing in a sweeping motion.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR