Lt. Commander
# 91
01-20-2010, 01:14 PM
just got an update from gamestop, here is what they said in the email.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for writing back to GameStop.com.
We apologize that you have not received your bonus item yet. Since you submitted all of the necessary information, we will be more than happy to send in a request to our Premiums department for review and processing.
Please allow 1 business day for any online offers such as codes. Please that physical items are processed the following Saturday from when the request is submitted and are sent out at the beginning of each week via USPS.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Best regards,
Tim
Customer Service Agent
Lt. Commander
# 92 Atari Digital Download Deluxe
01-20-2010, 01:25 PM
I purchased and paid for a pre-order from Atari Digital Download for the deluxe edition. Not only did I not receive an open-beta invite key but I also have not received a pre-order key and when I log into the order management page the product shows as backordered (how the hell is a digital edition backordered?)

When I attempt to contact customer support regarding the error the webform located at http://store.atari.com/dr/v2/ec_main...sp=10107&pn=11 (yes I realize it's a session specific link) does not allow for me to select any sub items however the form refuses to submit unless all drop downs are completed.

F-
Lt. Commander
# 93
01-20-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm still waiting on my code from GAME. They don't give any guide lines or indication how long it takes to process a request and send one out. I wouldn't mind if they had some kind of indicator, like "awaiting more open beta codes" or something like only X-amount of codes remain... just something :S
Lt. Commander
# 94
01-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestalence_XC View Post
It requires a Pre-Order key and the unique game key that comes in the game package / download that gives you your initial 30 day game time.
Just to clarify, there will not be a separate item key for your unique item. Your retail key that comes in the package will be keyed for the item. That is how it was done in Champions Online for preorder items.
Lt. Commander
# 95
01-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepulch View Post
I did it the other way around, I've entered the pre-order key into may account and not the beta box and my account only says Star Trek Online Preorder. Open beta is not mentioned.
Pre-Order Key = Open Beta..

just put your forum Log In informotion into the launcher.. and away you go.. Your forum Log In is the same for your game account.

Key that comes with game = bonus game content that you ordered.
Lt. Commander
# 96
01-20-2010, 04:26 PM
That's a known server problem. Keep trying.
Lt. Commander
# 97
01-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Anyone know anything about Steam, I got the Deluxe edition got my Key enter it in and Account says Preorder. Been playing Open Beta. Question I have is will steam give me another key for the headstart/live servers.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 98
01-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dctrekkie View Post
Any chance you could post/pm the date & time of the email with the key and the name of person who sent it. I've sent 2 emails to amazon about this and they still refuse to send mine, but i'm hoping if I can point out a couple of cases where the key has been sent they might reconsider.

Thanks
I placed my preorder on January 13th, 2010 at 9am. I got my key at 2:55am on January 15th, 2010.

The address on my email with the key came from "store-news@amazon.com".

Is there a problem with your account with them? That's really the only reason I could suggest that they might refuse to send you your key. Have you cancelled a lot of purchases or is there a problem with your payment? I've been a customer of Amazon.com for over 15 years, I've never had a problem, but I've also not cancelled orders frequently or caused them to think I'm a bad customer.

Shael
Lt. Commander
# 99 My Solution
01-21-2010, 02:37 AM
I have played Open Beta thanks to my key given by Curse so I pre-ordered via amazon.co.uk the 14th as I have been a satisfied customer with them before. Little did I know... After reading and digging through tons of forums and post my mood began to drop slightly (only slightly as I am a very happy person) when I realised there was no way in the Universe I would get a pre-order key, hence a lifetime sub, from them. ****** because they offer the Borg bridge officer as bonus and where the cheapest selling the gold edition... Still I wanted a lifetime sub more as that would allow me a playable borg!!

So solution came to me quickly... I cancelled my amazon.co.uk order with a very clear reason(in caps)and then checked various pre-order shops from the list given by the STO website (shoo you for not removing Amazon.co.uk from that list) and went with the shop that was most likely to give me pre-order access (and they where also very clear on how to get the key!) and ordered with them.

All done and after 2,5 hours I got my key, upgraded my account via the edit-key page and subsequently bought my lifetime subscription. *cheers*
Lt. Commander
# 100 Plz send me a beta key
01-21-2010, 03:56 AM
Hi can anyone send me a key i woud be very pleazed

M.mattsson86@hotmail.com