Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 181 Wont let me
01-31-2010, 12:44 PM
I have the beta downloaded and have my key. I also have a cryptic account. when I enter all the details this site wont let me tick the "accept terms and conditions" box
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 182
01-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philiprcraig View Post
I have the beta downloaded and have my key. I also have a cryptic account. when I enter all the details this site wont let me tick the "accept terms and conditions" box
tried using a different browser? firefox, safari, whatever?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 183
01-31-2010, 02:05 PM
I bought two retail copies of the CE on the 18th, and I put in a help ticket on the 20th about how to get the Lifetime subscription, since I didn't get a key and when I asked the Gamestop clerk he didn't know anything about them. It's 11 days later and that ticket still doesn't have any replies.

Gamestop customer service didn't either. I e-mailed billing on the 27th after someone mentioned the e-mail here on the boards, since it's nowhere on their support site, but I'm running out of time on the LIfetime Subscription. Is there someplace to e-mail besides Billing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 184 Customer services number
02-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Obviously anyone manages to get though is lucky. when you get though to the department 10 min later they cut u off saying sorry our lines are busy, I know im in the queue. 4 hours of this and still nothing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 3 days no tickets not even read email not read this is a joke all I want is one ANSWER grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm losing my british reserve

rant over back to the phone they may answer one day possible maybe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 185
02-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Luckiliy my problem is solved today, haven't actually tried to login with the game client, but my account says i got the pre-order anyhow. (am at work now)

They emailed me today with a key, didn't work at first but after a few tries it did.. weird...

Hopefully i can actually start playing tonight when i come home from work
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 186 Giving up
02-01-2010, 05:32 AM
7 hours on the phone and 15 later and not even talked to a real person

2 tickets and they not even bothered to answer after 4 days

2 emails same

get the feeling they dont like me

I thought these companies liked people who WANT to pay

ps bit of advise to anyone from customer service

ANSWER THE PHONES and ANSWER TICKETS AND EMAILS you tend to keep customers that way

was going to get lifetime sub but hay there loss if they cant be bothered
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 187
02-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I was told I'd get a key as well. Then I could order the lifetime Sub.

I sent Criptic the reciept from Amazon about two hours ago. After reading a few posts on here I thought I'd never hear from either one until it was to late.

However!,... Criptic was on the ball! They jumped right on it. About 15 min ago they applied a KEY to my account, thus giving me access to the Lifetime offer I'd planed to buy!

Way to go Criptic!:p

Now for the long download,......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 188
02-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Does anyone have a good phone number for Cryptic since they seem to have it hidden from plane sight. Kinda makes since though... how a computer gaming company would prefer to do business by email instead of by phone. On the other hand, even Microsoft these days has plenty of phone reps that are ready and willing to resolve any of your computer problems. I guess it take money to actually make bureaucracy work for you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 189
02-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroke
I was told I'd get a key as well. Then I could order the lifetime Sub.

I sent Criptic the reciept from Amazon about two hours ago. After reading a few posts on here I thought I'd never hear from either one until it was to late.

However!,... Criptic was on the ball! They jumped right on it. About 15 min ago they applied a KEY to my account, thus giving me access to the Lifetime offer I'd planed to buy!

Way to go Criptic!:p

Now for the long download,......
Nice

have fun
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 190
02-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia
Does anyone have a good phone number for Cryptic since they seem to have it hidden from plane sight. Kinda makes since though... how a computer gaming company would prefer to do business by email instead of by phone. On the other hand, even Microsoft these days has plenty of phone reps that are ready and willing to resolve any of your computer problems. I guess it take money to actually make bureaucracy work for you.
There is a number on the support page but my experiance of calling them from the UK at the moment is just DONT when you get though after 10min you get a message saying all the lines are busy and they cut you off I spent altogether 7 hours trying to call not all the attemps even got though to the first menue. Cost me 17

I think as someone said before they are all running around like headless chickens or they don not exist
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:28 AM.