Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Game crash and now won't open
01-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Game froze my computer after I clicked on the transporter during the initial intro quest to the game. After a hard restart I tried to reopen the game and my computer froze on the startup screen with the federation symbol. I hard restarted again and had the same problem of freezing on the federation symbol of the startup screen.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 06:32 PM
i am receiving a similar error. I was doing the intro mission where you are beamed to the khitimar. I was entering the engineering room when i got several server disconnects and then the screen went black. my monitor we switching from analog/digital so it was not receiving anything from the video card. I tried ctrl-alt-delete but had to power-off. now when i try to load the game it does the same thing as soon as i enter my username/password. about 1918 on 1/13/10. here is my info if it helps ... fresh install as of yesterday as replaced ssd with another one.

s/w on system
win 7 64bit
bitdefender total security 2010
firefox/thunderbird (not running)
utorrent (not running)

h/w
mobo GA-P35C-DS3R
Intel Q660
4G Gskill ram
geoforce 9800gt - 191.07 drivers
kingston v ssd 128G (running location)
seagate 1.5T (currently empty)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 07:40 PM
just an update ... i updated the nvidia drivers to 195 from their site and i am able to log in and have been playing for over an hour without issue now