Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
When I got to earth space dock I looked around and found I could recruit an engineering officer for 100 merits so I did, but she never showed up in my list. My merits got deducted but no officer.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Same problem with BOFF rewards
01-12-2010, 11:04 PM
I had the same problem with all my BOFF rewards except my first one. I did the 2 missions that reward your other 2 officers and I never got them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 12:07 AM
after dismissing my tactical officer (who was uglier than sin, thanks random race generator!) and trying to buy a replacement three times I'm a little frustrated. I'm down 300 merit and I have no tactical officer now. I petitioned for a GM so I could at least get a tactical officer (because even an ugly one is better than none) but 4 hours later still nothing. If anyone knows a secondary way to get a officer I'm all ears.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 04:20 AM
Yeah i thought the same thing as they did not appear in my inventory. But i did find them in my officer assignment tab. Where you assign officers to the specific stations.

Hope that helps...

Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2010, 04:29 AM
There is a known issue of accepting BOFFS in space and them not being awarded, they say to bug report it as soon as it happens though. As for buying them from the vendor, i have bought 3 (one of each) and not had a problem commissioning them. Where as i too accepted the one as a reward in space, and consequently lost him, but didn't think to report it at the time....
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2010, 05:00 AM
I've been able to receive the ones in space with no problem at all.

However, I've blown through 300 merits trying to buy 1 officer from the requisitions officer, and have not gotten the requisition item nor the officer on my crew.

I'm going to miss those merits.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2010, 06:04 AM
Press "U" and then go to assignments you should see 3 officers you bought there .. i was in the same boat as you but after looking thru every menu in the game i found em there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Yeah, I *thought* I was experiencing a bug when I purchased an officer, and didn't see him in my inventory. About an hour later I stumbled across the candidate listing in the Assignments tab. I must not have been paying attention to the patch notes.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-13-2010, 08:51 AM
I lost 100 merits to this last night and no my officer didn't show up in the assignments tab either.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adobetemplar View Post
Yeah, I *thought* I was experiencing a bug when I purchased an officer, and didn't see him in my inventory. About an hour later I stumbled across the candidate listing in the Assignments tab. I must not have been paying attention to the patch notes.
Yeap they are there. Thank you for that post. I was pulliing my hair out.